CFL Roundtable: Nebraska

Still would like to know who stole Bo's copy of the UM-MSU game last year!!! MSU blitzed Robinson from the time they finished breakfast till they went to bed!!! We must have lost the video or had it stolen cause we didn't bring anybody!

That's more of Bo just being Bo. He's stubborn when it comes to pressuring and containing QBs, doesn't really believe in spying the QB and rarely blitzes with a corner. I think he believes that they should be able to get adequate pressure with the line and maybe a linebacker.

Still would like to know who stole Bo's copy of the UM-MSU game last year!!! MSU blitzed Robinson from the time they finished breakfast till they went to bed!!! We must have lost the video or had it stolen cause we didn't bring anybody!

That's more of Bo just being Bo. He's stubborn when it comes to pressuring and containing QBs, doesn't really believe in spying the QB and rarely blitzes with a corner. I think he believes that they should be able to get adequate pressure with the line and maybe a linebacker.

I think you're right, and hopefully the new guys on the defensive staff will make them stop playing patty-cake with the O-line. I've liked the things I've heard about Coach Kaz so far, so hopefully we see a noticeable difference this season.

I think you're right, and hopefully the new guys on the defensive staff will make them stop playing patty-cake with the O-line. I've liked the things I've heard about Coach Kaz so far, so hopefully we see a noticeable difference this season.

I personally believe that if the Huskers are going to stop Denard, they have to blitz him and blitz him OFTEN! You have to rattle a guy like that because previous performances show that he tends to make poor decisions with the ball when he is under high amounts of pressure. However, I thought the Huskers did a decent job of containing Shaw in the bowl game with their plan that was in place, yet the secondary crapped their pants and gave up big plays.