Loving America so much that you spell it incorrectly.

http://news.cnet.com...ca-incorrectly/

Have you heard the news? Mitt Romney wants to be the President of the United States of "Amercia."

The Republican candidate's campaign yesterday launched a free iPhone app called "With Mitt," allowing people to snap photos and then superimpose one of 14 messages atop them for posting on social networks or e-mailing to friends.

There's just one problem: one of the messages that can be superimposed onto a photo promotes "A Better Amercia," rather than America.

Edit: For sake of clarity this is not an attack on Mitt Romney. I seriously doubt that Romney found the time to write an iPhone application. This is to show the irony of implying that we need to believe in a country that is misspelled.

Have you heard the news? Mitt Romney wants to be the President of the United States of "Amercia."

The Republican candidate's campaign yesterday launched a free iPhone app called "With Mitt," allowing people to snap photos and then superimpose one of 14 messages atop them for posting on social networks or e-mailing to friends.

There's just one problem: one of the messages that can be superimposed onto a photo promotes "A Better Amercia," rather than America.

I believe that's the correct spelling in "Austrian" and in 57 of the 58 states. Should I go on? :rolleyes:

Glad C-Net made sure to give you the correct spelling, so you know why your laughing at those stupid Republicans, golly they are such hate crimers...

Glad C-Net made sure to give you the correct spelling, so you know why your laughing at those stupid Republicans, golly they are such hate crimers...

I heard that lots of the Teabaggers ran Polish Death Camps during WWII.

Like clockwork. It wasn't even Romney himself but the "58 states" is immediately brought out. So awesome. :snacks:

"But . . . BUT . . . remember when Odumba said 58 states."

Can't we all just laugh at how we need to restore belief in Amercia?

1) You started it. I was just pointing out that others make mistakes too. Others who are considered one of the top four presidents to ever live. Ever.

2) I didn't say "Odumba." I respect the man.

I think C-Net gave the correct spelling for the benefit of the campaign. Clearly they needed the assist.

Why are you guys so sensitive to this stuff? That's a serious question. I'm baffled. Why not laugh and move on? :)

Like clockwork. It wasn't even Romney himself but the "58 states" is immediately brought out. So awesome. :snacks:

1) You started it. I was just pointing out that others make mistakes too. Others who are considered one of the top four presidents to ever live. Ever.

2) I didn't say "Odumba." I respect the man.

If you can't see the humor in implying that we need to restore patriotism . . . restore belief . . . and then misspelling the name of the country that we're supposed to believe in . . . well . . .

It wasn't meant to mock intelligence. It was meant to show irony. The all victimhoood all of the time message seems to be overpowering that irony. My apologies. I'll edit the OP to reduce confusion.

Cant wait for Hannity today, here is what we will learn:

1. Caller, your a great American

2. No Sean, your a great 'Mer-i-can

3. This is obviously an inside job, probably done by some Liberal programmer, who had marching orders from the White House, via MSNBC, and HufPo, to put this in the app to discredit Romney.

4. It's so clear, only a Liberal or an idiot (one and the same? More on that tomorrow) can't see the connection

5. Obama eats aborted babies, and uses pages of the Bible for a napkin.

6. Your a great American...

• Fire 1

I think C-Net gave the correct spelling for the benefit of the campaign. Clearly they needed the assist.

Why are you guys so sensitive to this stuff? That's a serious question. I'm baffled. Why not laugh and move on? :)

I'm not I really am trying to make it a joke....

I believe that's the correct spelling in "Austrian" and in 57 of the 58 states. Should I go on? :rolleyes:

No it's Amerika in German.

3. This is obviously an inside job, probably done by some Liberal programmer, who had marching orders from the White House, via MSNBC, and HufPo, to put this in the app to discredit Romney.

4. It's so clear, only a Liberal or an idiot (one and the same? More on that tomorrow) can't see the connection

Oh, the irony. You're grammar is proof that your a great American.

My grammar is awful on a good day, worse when I type to fast, and dont proof read...

My grammar is awful on a good day, worse when I type to fast, and dont proof read...

Actually, I apologize for making the turn toward the personal. Must stop that.