Anybody know what section is the NEB fan section at UCLA?

I am bringing 9 Husker fans (my wife and I live in OC), my brother and his wife (Husker Alum and Marine and wife from San Diego), my parents (20 year+ season ticket holders), In-laws (former Cheerleader with NU in the 70's)... we are in section 10. I'm betting that at least half the stadium is red.

Can. Not. Wait. It'll be good to see my fellow Huskers invade LA.

I wonder how close it will come to selling out. I read that they only sell out the USC game

Yeah, UCLA never sells out. I teach at a high school out here, and for the Colorado game last year (I know it was Colorado, but....) they gave (GAVE) our school 700 tickets. And the coaches that were given the tickets couldn't give them away. They offered them to students and family, and to all the staff, and still had over 400 on the Friday before the game. I went because I love college football and it was kinda like a college football game. But the point is, UCLA is not normally a big draw.

However, If you go on the UCLA ticket site right now, you will see that there is limited availability for tickets to the Nebraska game...that tells me that it is going to be a very friendly crowd for Nebraska. (I realize that the student section and the season tickets never show up as "available" on the UCLA ticket site, but most of the rest of tickets in the stadium are gone).