Anybody know what section is the NEB fan section at UCLA?

Anyone know where Nebraska fans generally hung out the last time we were at the Rose Bowl? If I go I'm going to be staying with someone in Hollywood. I wonder if most people stay around there or around the Pasadena area.

Hollywood is a dump man, go with the latter.

K, I'll just convince my friend to move. I'm not really asking which place is nicer. I've been there several times. I'm asking where I'll find more Nebraska fans.

Edit: Also, I'm not asking where I should stay. I suppose I worded that badly. I'm staying at someone's apartment, not travelling there with someone and staying at a hotel. I'm asking where Husker fans hung out last time.

We're staying in West Hollywood. Someone told us that Pasadena is mostly old people. There's 5 of us and we are looking to stay somewhere there's an enjoyable nightlife.

Anyone know where Nebraska fans generally hung out the last time we were at the Rose Bowl? If I go I'm going to be staying with someone in Hollywood. I wonder if most people stay around there or around the Pasadena area.

K, I'll just convince my friend to move. I'm not really asking which place is nicer. I've been there several times. I'm asking where I'll find more Nebraska fans.

Edit: Also, I'm not asking where I should stay. I suppose I worded that badly. I'm staying at someone's apartment, not travelling there with someone and staying at a hotel. I'm asking where Husker fans hung out last time.

We're staying in West Hollywood. Someone told us that Pasadena is mostly old people. There's 5 of us and we are looking to stay somewhere there's an enjoyable nightlife.

And if you get tired of West Hollywood, may I suggest the Castro District up north in SF.

And if you get tired of West Hollywood, may I suggest the Castro District up north in SF.

I was waiting for someone to say something. But... I actually like West Hollywood so I said nothing.

I was waiting for someone to say something. But... I actually like West Hollywood so I said nothing.

No reason not to like it. It's a nice area.

You might be able to get a good feel for where the husker fans are if check out the nebraska alumni website. They have a link to all the UNL sponsored alumni associations are and contact information. Im sure there are some in that area. We are going to book our trip through the alumni association, so when I get the info about hotel info and tailgate info, ill pass it on.

• 1 month later...

and you will see more of these flags than Husker flags

aad742_450.jpeg

just joined because I have been watching this thread hoping for the sections. So I did a little research to figure it out (took a while)

after doing so, I bought my tickets in section 14. I think that 13 and 15 are also for visiting fans.

The Student section is on the East side of the stadium (sections 2-7 I think) so that is obviously NOT where you want to be. And the season tickets are the ones with seat backs below the press box on the west side(sections 16-21 I think)....EVERYWHERE else will be the Husker section. Trust me, as a Californian who goes to see the Huskers whenever they venture out west, you will not be alone in the Rose Bowl. It will be about half (at least) Husker fans.

ooops, meat to quote Moiraine...but you get the point :waste

Had to find a hotel for a friend in Pasadena last week, no such luck, completely sold out.

I'm pretty sure old town Pasadena going to be a sea of red fri and sat night. I've partied in old town many many many bars/rest to choose from

Alumni and the kind are staying in Santa monica at the lowes.

Had to find a hotel for a friend in Pasadena last week, no such luck, completely sold out.

I'm pretty sure old town Pasadena going to be a sea of red fri and sat night. I've partied in old town many many many bars/rest to choose from

Alumni and the kind are staying in Santa monica at the lowes.

Yes, Old Town is the place to be if you're from out of town. A lot to do in a concentrated area....should be plenty of Big Red fans milling about.