Early Husker Lines

Well, these are really early but Michigan is getting 12 vs Bama and also getting 1 vs ND. They are going to have two (if not more) losses when they come to Lincoln and that line will look much different.

I am with you on the MSU line but perhaps, NU has a bad road betting record as of late. I am not sure.

nvm, i was reading OP wrong. thought he was posting the numbers as they referred to us only for some reason.

The MSU line is surprising, but they're the home team - that accounts for 3 of the 5 points there.

Also, don't we always fail hard against the spread anyway? I think we were like 2-8 ATS last year at some point

http://www.covers.co...x?theArt=277577

Wisconsin at Nebraska (-3)

Nebraska at Ohio State (-1)

Michigan at Nebraska (+2)

Nebraska at Michigan State (-5)

Wow. Only favored in 1 of our 4 "Big Games." The Michigan state game spread really has me baffled. I'm still not understanding why everyone thinks Mich St. is gonna be so good??

We're favored in 3 of 4...

Edit: Favored by 7 over UCLA.

Thats what I thought, I thought the +/- was in reference to Nebraska, but he just copied them from the schedule list. As in, the (-3) for example refers to the home team. But C N is right, we're only favored against Wisconsin.

Yep, sorry, I just copied it and pasted it from the site. I guess I just thought most people here were either former degenerate gambles (like I was in college) or are current degenerate gamblers and would understand the lines but I guess they can be a bit confusing when I have them that way.

So is this right?

Nebraska at UCLA (+7)

Nebraska by 7 @ UCLA

Wisconsin @ Nebraska by 3

Nebraska @ Ohio State by 1

Michigan by 2 @ Nebraska

Nebraska @ Michigan State by 5

So is this right?

Nebraska at UCLA (+7)

Nebraska by 7 @ UCLA

Wisconsin @ Nebraska by 3

Nebraska @ Ohio State by 1

Michigan by 2 @ Nebraska

Nebraska @ Michigan State by 5

Yes sir, that is correct. I will copy that and put it in my original post.

I cant believe they would even come out with something this ridiculously early. MSU and Wisconsin are not going to be good people, they lost too much. Texas and Auburn havent even rebounded after losing thier star QBs left but Wisconsin and MSU will????? BOTH teams have lost WAY TO MUCH.

Wont even revisit this thread after this, the negative nancys (94) are gonna smell blood in the water, we are going to lose 5 games and the world is going to end :ahhhhhhhh

Lets get this thread moving in its inevitable direction. (Also see Early expectations thread)

Thats what I thought, I thought the +/- was in reference to Nebraska, but he just copied them from the schedule list. As in, the (-3) for example refers to the home team. But C N is right, we're only favored against Wisconsin.

Oh, I see. Its just a terrible format...