Hi Ya'll!

Glad the team is going back to Omaha and defending the title again. Michael Roth is excited to be on Nebraskan billboards again, I'm sure. Should be a really competitive series this year. Florida and Florida State are both playing really well now, and a couple Cinderella's in Kent State and Stoney Brook are coming as well. Arkansas is upcoming Team SEC too. UCLA and Arizona are coming from the Pac12.

Really interesting story with Stoney Brook, small conference champ, #4 seed in regional, obviously won their regionals, and then beat a national seed, LSU, in Baton Rouge. They had 7 players drafted this year. I talked to some tigers, and they all agreed that LSU played good ball, but Stoney Brooks players were flat out better top to bottom.

Glad the team is going back to Omaha and defending the title again. Michael Roth is excited to be on Nebraskan billboards again, I'm sure. Should be a really competitive series this year. Florida and Florida State are both playing really well now, and a couple Cinderella's in Kent State and Stoney Brook are coming as well. Arkansas is upcoming Team SEC too. UCLA and Arizona are coming from the Pac12.

Really interesting story with Stoney Brook, small conference champ, #4 seed in regional, obviously won their regionals, and then beat a national seed, LSU, in Baton Rouge. They had 7 players drafted this year. I talked to some tigers, and they all agreed that LSU played good ball, but Stoney Brooks players were flat out better top to bottom.

Agreed. Stonybrook is an amazing story, though I think Kent State is kind of getting short shrift in this go round. Amazing stories for both of them. Should be fun to watch, and fun stories to follow!