This topic has started to crack me up!

What other things do you guys hate about the CWS?

I hate people that complain about parking and traffic at the new stadium. Both a vastly improved over Rosenblatt's location.

Totally agree! I got a freaking meter! I paid 75 cents, that was it! 15th and Cass.

• Fire 1

I hate people that complain about parking and traffic at the new stadium. Both a vastly improved over Rosenblatt's location.

Ugg I know... The new location is so much better. I heard a few people complaining about it. I know I really enjoyed parking in peoples backyards, massive traffic congestion etc. I think these are the same folks who say Pershing in Lincoln is plenty good and we didn't need the new arena...

Ugg I know... The new location is so much better. I heard a few people complaining about it. I know I really enjoyed parking in peoples backyards, massive traffic congestion etc. I think these are the same folks who say Pershing in Lincoln is plenty good and we didn't need the new arena...

To me, those are the things that gave the CWS at Rosenblatt its tradition and uniqueness. I like the new digs, but put me in the group of wishing it was still at Rosenblatt. All of that was part of the experience, and really made the event such a great time. Now it feels much like a MLB game more than ever, and thats somewhat depressing.

It may not be everyones favorite type of entertainment, but I am really really enjoying the post game entertainment at the new location. DJ's, live bands, girls dressed up instead of shorts and t shirts. Actually feels like a big city event rather than the "small town environment" so many got attached to at Rosenblatt.

I have a friend up from Dallas who said it was the first time they had felt like they were leaving a Dallas night out while in Omaha. Walking away at 1:30 with music blasting and still tons of young people out and about on a Thursday night. I thought that was a pretty cool comparison, because Dallas knows how to party no matter what night of the week.