Starting Buckeye LB arrested for domestic violence

NUance

Police: Storm Klein faces charges

By Austin Ward | BuckeyeNation, Updated: July 7, 2012, 1:54 AM ET

According to the court records, a 6-foot-3, 240-pound man with blonde hair named Storm Klein was arrested Friday and is scheduled for arraignment on Saturday morning. Ohio State officials had not confirmed Klein's identity as of late Friday night, but the descriptions in the report match closely with the senior who left spring practice as the backup at middle linebacker.

Klein started 10 games for the Buckeyes last season and posted 45 tackles while also recording an interception, a sack, a forced fumble and a recovery.

But he wasn't able to hold on to a first-team role after the first camp under Meyer, losing his spot to Curtis Grant.

LINK

Oops. I guess he was not a starter after camp this spring. So no big deal for the Urbanators. :facepalm:

Pretty sure he won't be on the team for much longer

Kind of hard to say since no one really knows what happened at this point (and that includes the coaching staff).

Certainly hard to say, but I am just going with if in fact there is a true domestic violence and assault against the same person, I don't think Urban will have him around.

Coach Meyer has taken a hard stance with transgressions so far (Clarke, Gambrell) and I agree that if Klein screwed up as badly as the charges imply he's probably gone (and rightly so)...I still prefer to let the all the facts come out before making decisions.

OSU Football Player Storm Klein Charged With Domestic Violence

.../snip/...

The prosecutor said in court, "The defendent then grabbed the prosecuting witness and wrapped his arms around her body and grabbed her forearms causing scrapes. He purposefully threw her against the front door causing her head to hit the door. There were pictures that detailed these injuries.

"There were noticeable injuries all over the prosecuting witness' body including to her arms."

.../cont/...

Doesn't sound good so far...