Well, they have also reverted back to a "PG" rated product, which is much different from the Attitude Era w/ Stone Cold and The Rock, Diva bikini contests and makeout sessions. They are trying to make it more family-friendly and geared towards kids. I think that John Cena is a great role model; he does tons of work outside the ring (over 300 Make-A-Wish appearances... wow!) but I can't stand his in-ring character, so I always cheer against him. I thought Lesnar's return would bringtype a spark, but he was misused from the beginning and doesn't appear often enough to make any type of real impact.

• 2 weeks later...

Question for you wrestling aficionados: How are guys like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan big time, title contending stars? I always thought of WWF/WWE as having larger-than-life characters. These guys are little wimps.

I thoroughly enjoy Daniel Bryan. He's a guy you love to hate. With him and Kane being the disfunctional tag team champions, their bit is something that my wife and I look forward to every week.

We've even contemplated getting the ppvs, but we haven't shelled out the $55 to do it yet. We have a few people that would come over and split the cost, but I found the last one streaming online. It didn't have the quality or HD, but it worked for me.