WWE came to Columbia, SC a few weeks ago for Smackdown, and me and a coworker thought it'd be fun to get a $15 ticket and go, drink, and act like a fool. We had a blast.

So then, I started watching it more. One of my buddies watches it, and while I was watching it one night, my wife watched a bit of it. Now she's hooked. Anyone else get caught up in this nonsense?

Come on Cacti, WWE/WWF is so 1990's, I'm surprised it's still around.

I don't watch it but I imagine its a good bit like NASCAR which I thought I'd hate until I gave it a chance. Just acknowledge its limitations/faults, be open to it, get drunk and watch it with friends. I'm sure its a fun time.

Where'd they do it in Cola? Colonial Life?

I don't watch it but I imagine its a good bit like NASCAR which I thought I'd hate until I gave it a chance. Just acknowledge its limitations/faults, be open to it, get drunk and watch it with friends. I'm sure its a fun time.

Yeah, Colonial Life. I used to watch it when I was younger when it was called the "attitude era" in the late 90's/early 00's. Now, they are coming close to the 1000 episode of Raw and bringing back legends from the past (Vader, Sycho Sid, and DDP in the past few weeks) and they've had the Rock back for a bit. It's gotten pretty interesting. I do not watch it by myself. It's only fun to watch and laugh with others, not seriously.

Yeah, Colonial Life. I used to watch it when I was younger when it was called the "attitude era" in the late 90's/early 00's. Now, they are coming close to the 1000 episode of Raw and bringing back legends from the past (Vader, Sycho Sid, and DDP in the past few weeks) and they've had the Rock back for a bit. It's gotten pretty interesting. I do not watch it by myself. It's only fun to watch and laugh with others, not seriously.

LIAR

LIAR

I concur :thumbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8HhXaFtZ10

LIAR

I concur :thumbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8HhXaFtZ10

My favorite part of that video is the wrestler trying to console him and calm him down.

once in awhile. not too fond of the PG rating so not as entertaining to me anymore, but good for the occasional man soap opera!

Have they since toned down their product? I remember it got to a point where it was pretty crazy. I think the peak for me was Mae Young (the super old former wrestling lady) giving birth on the show to a hand after she got injured wrestling and had a miscarriage. That was probably the strangest thing I've EVER seen Vince McMahon allow on his show.