Where Are They Now?

Tara lives in Lincoln and is involved in a few projects. She has a job here and does some volleyball-related stuff.

Kayla is a Libero on the USA Volleyball team. She did not make the Olympic Roster, but she is the Libero for the USA Women's Team competing in Juarez for the Pan-Am Cup.

Not sure where Sydney is these days. I know Lindsey was teaching, elementary kids, last I heard. I'll bet she's tremendous at that, too.

Great link to the blogs by Kayla. Sounds like she is doing well. I wish her well and hopes that she continues to see success. I agree that she got robbed of the national libero award.

So Tara is still around? Is she working with the UNL volleyball program? Or where is she working? I thought she would have tried to find a job closer to home and family.

And knapp once again proves my theory of years of his work is again paying off as he "accidentally" and "randomly" runs into players.

I run into several former players at volleyball-related activities across town. So there.

So Tara is still around? Is she working with the UNL volleyball program? Or where is she working? I thought she would have tried to find a job closer to home and family.

Tara has gotten into some coaching at the club level here in town. Not sure how far she wants to take that. With her personality, she could excel in just about any field dealing with public relations. I don't know how she does in front of a microphone, but she appears to me to be a natural fit for volleyball play-by-play/color.

And knapp once again proves my theory of years of his work is again paying off as he "accidentally" and "randomly" runs into players.

I run into several former players at volleyball-related activities across town. So there.

Not complaining if you bring them as dates to the next board get together. ;)

Not complaining if you bring them as dates to the next board get together. ;)

And may the 'Schwartz' be with you!

• 2 weeks later...