fall camp

It will be something to talk about, but that "something" will be the same interview by Bo done over and over :P

Coach how are the running backs doing? "they've been doing some good things, good competition, should be a good battle."

Coach how is Taylor doing? "ya he's really doing some good things, room to get better, but he's done good things."

Coach how excited is this team for its second year in the B1G?

"we are excited but we this team plays week by week, our focus is Southern Mississippi."

Coach what are your commens to Eric martins tweet? "no comment"

Coach who has emerged as a big time playmaker this fall? "you know, everyone is competing at all positions, I'm seeing good things"

• Fire 1
It will be something to talk about, but that "something" will be the same interview by Bo done over and over :P

Coach how are the running backs doing? "they've been doing some good things, good competition, should be a good battle."

Coach how is Taylor doing? "ya he's really doing some good things, room to get better, but he's done good things."

"we are excited but we this team plays week by week, our focus is Southern Mississippi."

Coach who has emerged as a big time playmaker this fall? "you know, everyone is competing at all positions, I'm seeing good things"

Great. Now you ruined August for me

You forgot to insert "multiple" into half of the sentences

Coach are they moving around well towards that end of things?