President claims that no one built a business on their own

Not sure how Fox News forced the President of a capitalist country to belittle the capitalists who build companies.

Do you believe it or are you just following the party line?

Believe it? Heck, I saw him do it.

He screwed up and the back pedaling just prolongs the conversation. Any day that goes by with Barack Obama defending his record or trying to rationalize something he has said is a good day for the Romney campaign.

If you criticize Barack Obama, you are accused of regurgitating Fox News. Every one of the non-conservatives on here use that as their argument when they, in fact, sound like Daily KOS, MSNBC, and Huffington Post in defending the President.

If you criticize Barack Obama USING THE VERY WORDS AND PHRASES USED BY FOX NEWS, you are accused of regurgitating Fox News.

Funny how that works, huh?

They believe the national conservative media are some kind of pied pipers leading the uneducated, unwashed and unsophisticated around by the nose.

Who said anything about unwashed?

Part of the triumvirate...........

Not sure how Fox News forced the President of a capitalist country to belittle the capitalists who build companies.

:lol:

I was apparently giving you too much credit. Funny stuff. Thanks, Yos.

If you criticize Barack Obama, you are accused of regurgitating Fox News. Every one of the non-conservatives on here use that as their argument when they, in fact, sound like Daily KOS, MSNBC, and Huffington Post in defending the President.

If you criticize Barack Obama USING THE VERY WORDS AND PHRASES USED BY FOX NEWS, you are accused of regurgitating Fox News.

You believe anyone who criticizes the President can't come up with reasons on their own? I can....and I have.

He screwed up and the back pedaling just prolongs the conversation. Any day that goes by with Barack Obama defending his record or trying to rationalize something he has said is a good day for the Romney campaign.

i usually hardly know what you are talking about, but no blunder is going to take away attention from romney not releasing his tax forms. well, we might get a breath from that story with this one:

Romney’s ’02 Olympics short on transparency: Despite pledge, records destroyed

or this one:

Romney backtracks on criticism of London Olympics

(also, what backpedaling or defending his record are you talking about?)

i usually hardly know what you are talking about, but no blunder is going to take away attention from romney not releasing his tax forms. well, we might get a breath from that story with this one:

or this one:

On CNN (gasp!!) they were showing DNC commercials where Barack Obama was explaining that he was talking about building bridges. It's got to be true since it was on CNN.

:lol:

I was apparently giving you too much credit. Funny stuff. Thanks, Yos.

Don't call me Yos. I consider that "poking."

or this one:

On CNN (gasp!!) they were showing DNC commercials where Barack Obama was explaining that he was talking about building bridges. It's got to be true since it was on CNN.

how is that backpedaling? i saw that ad, it seemed like obama was doing a good job (gasp!! i am biased) explaining the sentiment of a speech. it was a reaction to a distortion, not a backpedal.

You believe anyone who criticizes the President can't come up with reasons on their own? I can....and I have.

Yeah . . . we know.

You said that you keep a stockpile. :lol:

It's easy. They are all over the internet.

what is not? i could find you hentai all over the internet, that does not prove its value.

I just wanna ask Knapp, how much Foxnews do you watch/Read?

Bits and pieces of what I can stomach. I've watched in the past, long ago, just like I used to listen to Rush long ago (think 1990s) but when they dove too far off the deep end I couldn't handle it any more. I used to be a registered Republican, volunteered in a campaign, the whole nine yards. Card-carrying Reagan Republican, right here. But as the party veered more and more to the right, I just couldn't go along with them.

I despised Bill Clinton as president, but even disliking him as much as I did I could not stand listening to Limbaugh whine on and on about every single thing Clinton said/did. There was plenty to criticize about Clinton, but it just got too much.

Of course I don't believe that. I'm simply pointing out - correctly, I might add - that the very same derp I hear coming from the mouths of Fox News "people" (they're not news anchors - what are they called?) I read here on HuskerBoard. And yet, the people who post it protest they didn't hear it from Fox, they came up with it on their own. Not believable.

I just wanna ask Knapp, how much Foxnews do you watch/Read?

Bits and pieces of what I can stomach. I've watched in the past, long ago, just like I used to listen to Rush long ago (think 1990s) but when they dove too far off the deep end I couldn't handle it any more. I used to be a registered Republican, volunteered in a campaign, the whole nine yards. Card-carrying Reagan Republican, right here. But as the party veered more and more to the right, I just couldn't go along with them.

I despised Bill Clinton as president, but even disliking him as much as I did I could not stand listening to Limbaugh whine on and on about every single thing Clinton said/did. There was plenty to criticize about Clinton, but it just got too much.

Of course I don't believe that. I'm simply pointing out - correctly, I might add - that the very same derp I hear coming from the mouths of Fox News "people" (they're not news anchors - what are they called?) I read here on HuskerBoard. And yet, the people who post it protest they didn't hear it from Fox, they came up with it on their own. Not believable.

"derp" - unusual choice of words to use in what is supposed to be an attempt at honest discussion. Don't believe I've heard it used anywhere except at DailyKOS and in animated "stuff."

I don't discount what you say simply because if it is regurgitated left wing talking points. I try to counter the argument. That's all.