ANYONE ELSE TIRED OF THE COMPLAINING

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT I'M GETTING A LITTLE TIRED OF THESE SO CALLED FANS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE HUSKERS ALL THE TIME. LOOK NO ONE LIKES THE STATE OF THE PROGRAM RIGHT NOW BUT EVERYONE KNEW IN THE BACK OF THEIR MINDS THAT THIS WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU CHANGE THE WHOLE OFFENSIVE GAME PLAN. SO JUST SUPPORT YOUR TEAM IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I'M SURE USC OR TEXAS COULD USE ANOTHER BAND WAGON JUMPER TO ADD TO THEIR SO CALLED FANS. I FIND IT AMAZING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE WERE UNDER THE FALSE HOPE THAT CALLY WOULD COME IN AND TAKE US TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP THE NEXT YEAR!!! COME ON PEOPLE LIVE IN REALITY A LITTLE BIT WE HAVE JUST GOTTEN SO USED TO WINNING FOR SO MANY YEARS UNLIKE ANY OTHER PROGRAM THAT IT HURTS TO HAVE A COUPLE BAD SEASONS WHEN MOST PROGRAMS GO THROUGH THE SAME THING. IF THIS CONTINUES FOR TWO MORE SEASONS THEN IS THE TIME TO CALL FOR THE COACHES HEAD!!! :throw

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT I'M GETTING A LITTLE TIRED OF THESE SO CALLED FANS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE HUSKERS ALL THE TIME.

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

Two games left- a bowl is possible people.

YES!! Get behind the team and the coaches!!

GO CALLY!!

Four more years!

Four more years!

Four more years!

:bounce:bounce:bounce

despite the caps, i agree. all the complaining has pretty much driven me from posting on a regular basis. every thread is negative and more negativity is not what this program needs right now. lets say if/when a recruit comes to these message boards and he sees 50 "fire callahan" or "countdown to new head coaches blah blah etc. etc." what do you think said recruit is going to think?

HEY GUESS WHAT!!!!!! the athletic department is not going to buy up callahan's contract!! they are stretched too far for cash as it is with all the additions and whatnot.

HEY REDMAN I'M JUST TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO GET BEHIND THEIR TEAM INSTEAD OF COMPLAIN SO MUCH!!! :wasted

I am just saying that there so many threads about this same topic, that the start of another seemed redundant. I can appreciate your post, it seems I have been reading the same post for the last week. -_-

Funny, pud said that the change was made to win championships, NOW!!!!

How'd that work out :wacko:

I think it will work out well. Although it wont be this year or maybe even next, I say Callahan delivers within his contract and certainly before Osborne did.

OMG I BAD MOUTHED OSBORNE! Quick, crucify me...strap me between Bevo's horns and whip me with a cat of nine tails made from KSU Wildcat skins! :lol:

I certainly hope it doesn't take NU 25 more years to win a championship...for I surely will be on my deathbed by then! :woo

Funny, pud said that the change was made to win championships, NOW!!!!

How'd that work out :wacko:

Have to agree with ya on that one former. You are paraphrasing but essentially correct. I liked Pedey's (paraphrasing again) "we won't surrender the conference.....blah, blah, blah" line the best.

But used car sales aside, it was logical to some folks watching this spectacle that the move from the current option offense to the future WCO was going to be long AND painful.

So, in this world of instant gratification, baby steps, patience will be required of all NU fans. Cally will have the huskers competing for the north in a couple of years. Will he get NU to the promised land?? Time will tell.

GO CALLY!! FOUR MORE YEARS!!

:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce