Beck's Redshirt

Redman

How do you feel about Beck burning his redshirt?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know what you meant, I was referencing one of the main problems from last season: Joe Dailey. His ineptitude and lack of a quality back up made it very difficult to win last season. There were 3 games last season that with better QB play could have just as easily been wins instead of losses, but that is neither here nor there.

Don't mean to get too much off topic, just wanted to clarify that.

I wont disagree with that, however, there was more than one game last year when a change in plan, or better play calling may have meant the difference between a winning and a losing season. Would you agree??

I know what you meant, I was referencing one of the main problems from last season:  Joe Dailey.  His ineptitude and lack of a quality back up made it very difficult to win last season.  There were 3 games last season that with better QB play could have just as easily been wins instead of losses, but that is neither here nor there.

I wont disagree with that, however, there was more than one game last year when a change in plan, or better play calling may have meant the difference between a winning and a losing season. Would you agree??

Possibly could have made the difference, but the fact that the QB played horrendously erratic at times was a bigger dagger than a bad play call IMO. Poor special teams also made a huge difference.

I know what you meant, I was referencing one of the main problems from last season:  Joe Dailey.  His ineptitude and lack of a quality back up made it very difficult to win last season.  There were 3 games last season that with better QB play could have just as easily been wins instead of losses, but that is neither here nor there.

Possibly could have made the difference, but the fact that the QB played horrendously erratic at times was a bigger dagger than a bad play call IMO. Poor special teams also made a huge difference.

Actually, the only problems I found from last year were:

1. Coaching

2. The Offense

3. The Defense

4. Special Teams

5. My tax returns