Buckeye RB gets arrested.

Hopefully he is suspended.

Brionte Dunn should be the best back on the team by the end of the year unless Carlos Hyde really steps up.

fred flintstone up north really,really wanted this guy.

It took me a whole 2.4 seconds to realize who you were talking about, and I laughed. +1

• Fire 2

Looks like mother took the fall for Brionte. So it either is hers or she is an enabler so that Brionte can get away with this garbage.

I hear she has a bad case of Glaucoma :P

I find it funny and sad they believed Dunn when he said it wasn't his. Do you really think he would admit to it? I wish I would have known to blame stuff on my mom at college when encountering the Alliance police.

If Dunn was as polite as the police said he was throughout the traffic stop, why did he get disorderly conduct? I see him getting a vacation from the team for a while.

Looks like mother took the fall for Brionte. So it either is hers or she is an enabler so that Brionte can get away with this garbage.

I hear she has a bad case of Glaucoma :P

I find it funny and sad they believed Dunn when he said it wasn't his. Do you really think he would admit to it? I wish I would have known to blame stuff on my mom at college when encountering the Alliance police.

If Dunn was as polite as the police said he was throughout the traffic stop, why did he get disorderly conduct? I see him getting a vacation from the team for a while.

As well he should. Just for being stupid he should.

We have Hyde to carry the load and Rod Smith can be decent if he could just hold onto the ball.