The Lord giveth..and the Lord taketh away.

Prayed all day yesterday that my sons baseball games would be rained out today so I could watch the game live since I can't go this weekend. It's rained cats n dogs for 12 hours....games cancelled.... woooo hooooo

Direct tv out because of the rain!!!!!!

Do you have the HD DVR?

Ya several

Put the channel on SD and not the HD channel. I've found I lose HD channels during rain/storms, but 9 times out of 10, the Standard def channel will come in just fine

Prayed all day yesterday that my sons baseball games would be rained out today so I could watch the game live since I can't go this weekend. It's rained cats n dogs for 12 hours....games cancelled.... woooo hooooo

Do you have the HD DVR?

Ya several

Put the channel on SD and not the HD channel. I've found I lose HD channels during rain/storms, but 9 times out of 10, the Standard def channel will come in just fine

But.....standard def is for poor people.......?

• Fire 1

Do you have the HD DVR?

Ya several

Hmmm ...never tried that

Do you have the HD DVR?

Ya several

Hmmm ...never tried that

I have DirecTV and this is what I've learned. Everytime we get heavy rain, snow, etc, I lose the HD channels but the standard def channels tend to come in just fine. Only time I completely lose signal is if we're experiencing extremely heavy rain