For those of you coming out to Pasadena on Saturday

BruinPatti

Darn, in the good old days we used to have an In and Out truck serving food out in Lot H...but it was replaced by a Carl's Jr truck a few years ago. People were pissed! I haven't seen the list of vendors for this year...so maybe we'll get lucky and In and Out will be back!

BUT...did you know In and Out is our secret recruiting weapon? LOL! At the recruiting tent at the games an In and Out truck caters the food. That's what the recruits and their families get to eat before the game. Hmmm...maybe that's "real reason" behind us being able to steal some of your recruits? :)

Darn, in the good old days we used to have an In and Out truck serving food out in Lot H...but it was replaced by a Carl's Jr truck a few years ago. People were pissed! I haven't seen the list of vendors for this year...so maybe we'll get lucky and In and Out will be back!

BUT...did you know In and Out is our secret recruiting weapon? LOL! At the recruiting tent at the games an In and Out truck caters the food. That's what the recruits and their families get to eat before the game. Hmmm...maybe that's "real reason" behind us being able to steal some of your recruits? :)

You should keep us updated as far as husker fans around the area, if they are starting to be noticeable, if you live in LA!!

You should keep us updated as far as husker fans around the area, if they are starting to be noticeable, if you live in LA!!

I don't live in LA anymore. I live in Vegas now. I'll be driving in tomorrow morning. BUT I have already heard you guys are painting the town red. Several dozen out on Hollywood Blvd yesterday....and many sightings in the Santa Monica area.

I'm still trying to figure out how I have 23 Huskers coming to my tailgate!?! My son in law is a Husker and I told him he could invite his friends and family who are coming to the game. I bought 12 extra tickets for him on my season ticket application this year...but now somehow in the past 2 weeks the 12 I was expecting has grown to 23! I'll be interesting...I'll have 14 Bruins and 23 Huskers at my tailgate!...sadly, that will likely be about the same ratio of blue to red inside the stadium!

I don't live in LA anymore. I live in Vegas now. I'll be driving in tomorrow morning. BUT I have already heard you guys are painting the town red. Several dozen out on Hollywood Blvd yesterday....and many sightings in the Santa Monica area.

I'm still trying to figure out how I have 23 Huskers coming to my tailgate!?! My son in law is a Husker and I told him he could invite his friends and family who are coming to the game. I bought 12 extra tickets for him on my season ticket application this year...but now somehow in the past 2 weeks the 12 I was expecting has grown to 23! I'll be interesting...I'll have 14 Bruins and 23 Huskers at my tailgate!...sadly, that will likely be about the same ratio of blue to red inside the stadium!

thats good to hear, what's incredible about that is im hearing about huskers being there starting on tuesday, so its crazy that fans are already out there so early, that's pretty funny about the ratio of huskers/bruins at your own tailgate!! im hoping people can get a lot of good pics and post them here! i had an opportunity to go but unfortunately plans fell through so ill be headed up to chicago for the northwestern game.

Given how much I hate sitting in an idling car, how much I enjoy a good walk, and how much alcohol I might be walking off: it appears to be only a mile and a half from Old Pasadena to the Rose Bowl. That distance isn't a problem, but knowing how Southern California thwarts pedestrians, is there a route to walk, or are you huddle against the shoulder of a freeway?

tia!

Given how much I hate sitting in an idling car, how much I enjoy a good walk, and how much alcohol I might be walking off: it appears to be only a mile and a half from Old Pasadena to the Rose Bowl. That distance isn't a problem, but knowing how Southern California thwarts pedestrians, is there a route to walk, or are you huddle against the shoulder of a freeway?

tia!

It's not that long of a walk...about a mile and a half...although it is uphill on the way back. From Lot H at the SE corer of the Rose Bowl...walk up Rosemont to Orange Grove....go right on Orange Grove....from there you can either go left on Walnut or go down a couple more blocks and go left at Colorado Blvd.

Just follow the crowds...they'll be lots walking.

I'm going to eat In-N-Out for every meal all 5 days I'm there so I get sick of it and don't have to think about it anymore.

If your trying to get sick of it, then 1 meal should do the trick.

Just reading this thread, I am wishing that I had bought tickets. But alas, I will be watching it on the boob tube off of DVR. :(

I'm going to eat In-N-Out for every meal all 5 days I'm there so I get sick of it and don't have to think about it anymore.

If your trying to get sick of it, then 1 meal should do the trick.

Remove this blasphemy from Huskerboard!

I know right. Noone should even speak about In-N-Out.