It's Over

mwj98

The game might not be over, but it is clear the conference championship is a pipe dream; regardless of the results of this game. Two-gap scheme is KILLING DONU. No aggression...passive play. What ever happened to dictating the game instead of having the opponent dictate? Personnel is NOT suited to this scheme. Give Bill B. a call and ask him how to put your players in the best position to succeed. I'm disgusted and can barely watch.

Charlie McBride must be vomiting all over himself right now. I know I am.

Blackshirts? <<<<< The 2012 team is making a mockery of this tradition...as they have under the Pelini regime.

Does the final result matter? Did you really just ask that? Yes the final result matters and what has been said Bo makes good halftime adjustments usually just have to hope that happens again. Do you remember the game agaist Missiouri a few years ago in the down poar and we came back and won?

Did you really bring up a comeback victory against Missouri....a few years ago? Seriously?

My point is valid. Do you really think NU will have any chance against conference oppoenents if they can't stop UCLA and Miss St.? Be honest with yourself. And answer the question.

Watchin the other big ten teams play I would say yes. And its non-conferance which is like pre-season play in the NFL its about finding what you have in your players and adjusting. Which in the last few years the coaching staff has done a great job at adjusting after a close win or a loss. It sucks that it has to come to that for these adjustments to be made however this is only the 2nd game of the season to be saying that we won't adjust and do well once the conferance games start. And UCLA is just playing really good football on both sides of the field and so far we are not. But I see them watching film after this game and making there adjusments.