So what do you think. Punted out of the top 25

Arkansas got beat by ULM. I think that gets all the major attention.

Some of the teams that were just outside looking in also got beat. Texas A&M lost close, Mizzou got killed.

I think we are still Top25. I am not sure we deserve it, just yet.

I am still holding my hope for next year. Anything we do this year is a great surprise.

The B1G looks terrible, though. As a conference we need to improve fast.

Biggest losses I think: Wisconsin and Iowa.

Of the two, I think Iowa is worse. At least OSU was an unknown for Wiscy. Iowa should have been prepared. They KNOW what they are gonna face there. And at home?

Arkansas got beat by ULM. I think that gets all the major attention.

Some of the teams that were just outside looking in also got beat. Texas A&M lost close, Mizzou got killed.

I think we are still Top25. I am not sure we deserve it, just yet.

I am still holding my hope for next year. Anything we do this year is a great surprise.

The B1G looks terrible, though. As a conference we need to improve fast.

Biggest losses I think: Wisconsin and Iowa.

Of the two, I think Iowa is worse. At least OSU was an unknown for Wiscy. Iowa should have been prepared. They KNOW what they are gonna face there. And at home?

LOL...Missouri did get hammered. Last I saw of the Georgia - Missouri game it was tied at 17.

I'm completely baffled as to why we have such a poor DL.

I wouldn't worry to much about the polls. You'll probably still be ranked. If voters Hammer Nebraska like they did Michigan you'd still be #25. The thing with polls though is you always get the greatest reward/punishment for winning/losing late in the season. Nebraska can still win the big ten and might even be able to crack the top ten by December. No NC probably but probably wasn't going to happen anyways with the press's hard on for UCS/Bama/LSU. Most of the teams in the Big Ten look average. Except Sparty, Bell and the defense are good. Ohio state is average if you can handle miller. Go undefeated the rest of the season. ^^ I'm not a husker, I'm a UGA alum. I was feeling pretty good about tonight before Arkansas embarassed the vaunted SEC. Hahaha. The Mizzou game was closer than the final score would indicate. Our OLB, Jarvis Jones, practically won the game himself. He intercepted Franklin and ran it back for a touchdown, or should have (he was marked down inside the one). Next series he sacked Franklin and forced a fumble in the red zone, which was converted for a touchdown. HIs stats were 8 tackles, sack, interception, forced fumble. That's enough about Georgia though, nice to meet you people. ^^

I wouldn't worry to much about the polls. You'll probably still be ranked. If voters Hammer Nebraska like they did Michigan you'd still be #25. The thing with polls though is you always get the greatest reward/punishment for winning/losing late in the season. Nebraska can still win the big ten and might even be able to crack the top ten by December. No NC probably but probably wasn't going to happen anyways with the press's hard on for UCS/Bama/LSU. Most of the teams in the Big Ten look average. Except Sparty, Bell and the defense are good. Ohio state is average if you can handle miller. Go undefeated the rest of the season. ^^ I'm not a husker, I'm a UGA alum. I was feeling pretty good about tonight before Arkansas embarassed the vaunted SEC. Hahaha. The Mizzou game was closer than the final score would indicate. Our OLB, Jarvis Jones, practically won the game himself. He intercepted Franklin and ran it back for a touchdown, or should have (he was marked down inside the one). Next series he sacked Franklin and forced a fumble in the red zone, which was converted for a touchdown. HIs stats were 8 tackles, sack, interception, forced fumble. That's enough about Georgia though, nice to meet you people. ^^

Shut up. So what you beat Missouri, so did we the last time we played them.

I think he was trying to say the game was humbling for them, because it was a lot more of a challenge than they anticipated. Going along with the SEC debacle of Arkansas.

Good to meet you too, Verin.

I have to say I don't see us toppling out of the polls at all. We'll probably settle just north of 20 or so. I agree that UCLA will find their way into the rankings.

UCLA will be ranked 23 and Nebraska will be ranked 24. You all shouldn't be that close to us after the beating we gave you. Almost 700 yards of total offense baby. No team with a defense as bad as yours deserves to be ranked. If you all played Oregon you would struggle to keep them under 1,000 yards. Give that Cosgrove dude a call and see if he will come back. His defense never gave up that many yards -- especially to an offense with a freshman quarterback.

UCLA will be ranked 23 and Nebraska will be ranked 24. You all shouldn't be that close to us after the beating we gave you. Almost 700 yards of total offense baby. No team with a defense as bad as yours deserves to be ranked. If you all played Oregon you would struggle to keep them under 1,000 yards. Give that Cosgrove dude a call and see if he will come back. His defense never gave up that many yards -- especially to an offense with a freshman quarterback.

As a fan of a team that's been "there and we're here to stay" and then teetered at the same level ever since, I think my best unsolicited advice would be to not get too high, and not get too low. It was a great coming out party for UCLA — but it's never easy to get to the top, and it's even harder to stay there.

And teams remain ranked higher than teams that defeat them in the next week, all the time. When they start off very different, it's just what happens.