Tired of being let down!

Game could've gone either way. Losing sucks.

That was a damn good UCLA team.

was it? Freshman QB, freshman receivers running around wild. Seems like a step up from Texas HS football. Last week they weren't any good because they won again Rice. does winning against Nebraska's defense make them better now? Because while Rice might be ranked around 121st in rush defense...Nebraska is at 119th. we have a way of making mediocre football teams look sensational.

Game could've gone either way. Losing sucks.

That was a damn good UCLA team.

was it? Freshman QB, freshman receivers running around wild. Seems like a step up from Texas HS football. Last week they weren't any good because they won again Rice. does winning against Nebraska's defense make them better now? Because while Rice might be ranked around 121st in rush defense...Nebraska is at 119th. we have a way of making mediocre football teams look sensational.

Oh geez, I don't know. I thought they played pretty good at times and so I give them credit. They got the safety and momentum, then finished us off. I don't think we were 119th before the game. But you are right that we do make teams seem electric at times. :/

I'm tired of being let down, I'm also tired of people sunshine pumping after games like this. I'm sick of people acting like this.

Where the hell have out standards gone? Is this sort of pathetic performance what we should be looking for? Most yardage given up since an OU game vs Wilkinson's Sooners in the '50s, back when they were in the middle of a 47 game winning streak. And if you take out the knees at the end of the game, it was actually more.

"Most other teams would be happy with..." News flash. NEBRASKA IS NOT MOST OTHER TEAMS!! Excellence is the ONLY standard we should ever except. Not whatever the hell this pathetic excuse for a football team is we fielded on Saturday.

Amen, brother!! Just be prepared to be drilled and ridiculed if you have this opinion...

I finally decided to join a Husker site after lurking for so long. I am looking for answers as to why this team continues to dissapoint me. We need better coaching, ones that can have this team prepared every week. The defense was horrible last night, that was embarrasing. Let's finish out the year and look for another leader and better recruiters.

I've been a huge supporter of Bo since day one, but today was the first time that I thought that maybe it's time for a change. It's been 5 years and I don't see any improvement and what's really scary is that these are all his players now. Defense is supposed to be his specialty and it seems to be getting worse and progressively slower and more unathletic.

I feel pretty much the same. I'm not ready to show Bo the door yet, but if he finishes under 9 wins, his seat should be pretty warm. However, the numerous times I've mentioned this, I was shot down. We can't get any other decent coach here, and recruits don't want to come here, so I've been told.

To summarize:

1) South has better HS athletes

2) South has better food

3) South has prettier women

4) South has national championships

5) South has better weather

6) Nebraska does not have the $$ to pay for an established head coach, and even if they did, the top coaches don't want to coach here.

So, in other words, we're pretty much screwed and stuck in mediocrity for eternity, unless 1) we can miraculously win some sort of championship and attract top recruits; 2) Bo somehow becomes a coach that top recruits nationally want to play for; 3) it stops snowing in Lincoln; 4) Bo somehow improves with coaching and recruiting and we become an elite team with him; 5) Nebraskans learn how to cook better; 6) The genetic pool in Nebraska somehow improves and people start producing better-looking female offspring.

6) The genetic pool in Nebraska somehow improves and people start producing better-looking female offspring.

it's not that our women are ugly, it's that they aren't in white shorts and bikini tops 11 months out of the year. even a hot chick loses some appeal bundled up in 10 degree weather walking two blocks across campus with purple lips, chattering teeth and crap running out of her nose.

6) The genetic pool in Nebraska somehow improves and people start producing better-looking female offspring.

it's not that our women are ugly, it's that they aren't in white shorts and bikini tops 11 months out of the year. even a hot chick loses some appeal bundled up in 10 degree weather walking two blocks across campus with purple lips, chattering teeth and crap running out of her nose.

Didn't say there were ugly; however, I brought my wife up there for the Pitt game a few years back and the men acted like they'd never seen a woman before.

Didn't say there were ugly; however, I brought my wife up there for the Pitt game a few years back and the men acted like they'd never seen a woman before.

I don't know bout all y'all, but perty girls is right nice to look at! I likes it when out o' towners bring in perty girls for us to gawk at!