Y'all said for me to come back after the game....

So here I am!

Y'all said that Rice was a terrible team, but we hung more yards on you than we did them.

Y'all laughed when I posted my "a point I want to make" thread regarding our team speed, and how our defensive speed was going to pressure your QB into doing some bad things.

Y'all said you were going to hang 60 on us.

Y'all said you hoped to hurt our QB.

Y'all called me a troll because I disagreed with your views.

Y'all said that Arkansas State was better than UCLA....

Y'all said that Mora was a lousy coach.

I understand where how you feel today...it wasn't too long ago that we got steam rollered by USC 50-0, and your loss last night isn't anywhere near that bad.. Funny thing was, that's what it took for our athletic department to make a long needed change, not just with the coach, but with the whole culture within the football program. In that sense, our loss to USC wasn't that bad. Sure, it indicated how bad we were, but it was what prompted the beginning of our resurgence.

We all love college football, or we wouldn't be here. But when you're betting with your heart on a bunch of teenagers, some crazy things can happen...

I think you guys will be all right...your league will be interesting this year, as will ours. Had some great conversations with Husker fans in the Rose Bowl last night....kinda got the feeling y'all don't like Texas?

• Fire 1

I think you probably took a few scattered predictions and reactions too much to heart :lol:

Enjoy your victory this week. It was well earned.

We all love college football, or we wouldn't be here. But when you're betting with your heart on a bunch of teenagers, some crazy things can happen...

I think you guys will be all right...your league will be interesting this year, as will ours. Had some great conversations with Husker fans in the Rose Bowl last night....kinda got the feeling y'all don't like Texas?

• Fire 1

Always love it when a fan of another team comes back ... even if to gloat. Hey, lots of "fringe" fans here ... I'm sure there was lots of "jaja" on both sides. Do realize ... there are alot of trolls that come our way.

I do believe the Huskers were better then your Bruins. I said 60-14 ... given the "game notes" that would need to occur. In the end, your team played much better in all phases of the game ... and our Huskers certainly did many of the "things" a losing team needs to do. I will not take anything away from UCLA be discussing those points.

I responded to your post to congratulate you on a good win. Well deserved!

So here I am!

Y'all said that Rice was a terrible team, but we hung more yards on you than we did them.

Y'all laughed when I posted my "a point I want to make" thread regarding our team speed, and how our defensive speed was going to pressure your QB into doing some bad things.

I understand where how you feel today...it wasn't too long ago that we got steam rollered by USC 50-0, and your loss last night isn't anywhere near that bad.. Funny thing was, that's what it took for our athletic department to make a long needed change, not just with the coach, but with the whole culture within the football program. In that sense, our loss to USC wasn't that bad. Sure, it indicated how bad we were, but it was what prompted the beginning of our resurgence.

Nobody likes a gloater. Eat a dildo.

I pointed out last night that you were 100% spot-on. Sadly, some people on this board continue to act as though this team is one of the juggernaut teams of the 90s. Congrats on your victory, but that being said, count on several losses this season: UCLA isn't that good, it's just that Nebraska's defense is that bad.

So here I am!

Nobody likes a gloater. Eat a dildo.

Stay classy!

Stay classy!

So you're fine with some a**hole fan of another team coming back to gloat and rub it in our faces? I'm not.

With the way everybody talked like we were going to steamroll UCLA before the game, and the way the Huskers played last night? Try and tell me we don't deserve it.

Yeah, I'd love to have some witty comeback I could throw at all the UCLA fans who came back here after the game, but the only thing I can really say is, "Yep. You're right."

• Fire 1
So here I am!

We suck, so pour it on!

If we won, we'd be gloating.

Most of us were still fans during darker years, so we can take it.

Stay classy!

So you're fine with some a**hole fan of another team coming back to gloat and rub it in our faces? I'm not.

With the way everybody talked like we were going to steamroll UCLA before the game, and the way the Huskers played last night? Try and tell me we don't deserve it.

Yeah, I'd love to have some witty comeback I could throw at all the UCLA fans who came back here after the game, but the only thing I can really say is, "Yep. You're right."

This is exactly where I was going with it. It sucks, but all we can say is good luck on the rest of the season. They out classed us on the field and espically coaching, which is nothing new. If you are mad, (as we all are) then I suggest that you take it out of the people that are responsible for this mess, and that is Bo and his incompetent coaching staff. All UCLA did is what they were supposed to do and that is win a football game.

After the next two pud games, conference play is going to be interesting, IDK if this team will be bowl eligible, it looks awfully a lot like 2007 with a good offense and pathetic defense. So we fired those guys, and after 4 years it looks like we are right back where we started.

You, OP, need not to gloat. You will see how good your team is when Nebraska gets rolled by alot more than 6 points by at least four teams in conference play. 600 plus yards and you still only beat us by 6, and at home? You're just one small rung below us on the ladder of suckiness.