A day removed

walksalone

I can't believe how completely god awful the tackling was. I felt like every other play, I was watching Tommie Frazier in powder blue breaking countless tackles, making the defense look like 6 year olds trying to play soccer. That might be one of the most pathetic excuses for defensive effort I've seen in a while. What gets me is, I never thought I'd say this, but the defense last night pulled a Shawn Watson. At critical points in the game, when it was still winnable, nothing was done to change what the defense unit was doing. Didn't Papuchis see that they were tackling like re-fried goatass? After the 1st quarter, how could he not pull them in and say, "guys, don't be afraid to wrap up your man when you tackle him".

As for the offfense, it seems that when an offensive coordinator gets here, his brains fall out of his ass. How do you keep winging the ball around when you're down by two points? Two goddamn points. Holy christ. Beck was channeling his inner Watson yesterday. When we were pounding the ball, we were moving it effectively, so that started working, so lets stop doing it? Is Beck's brain in his ass? What in the hell goes through their heads when this is going on? Do they not see that somethings working? Do they think they're outsmarting the opponent by changing before the defense can adapt to what their doing? How about doing it until the defense stops it for f*cks sake.

As for dropping out of the polls, after saturday night, we really don't deserve to be there at this point. Unless they get their sh*t together in short order, this could be a brutal season.

No reason to make another mopey post about last night man, we're trying to get over it.

glad you were there to clear this up for me...

Just sayin man, the board is overflowed with these.

No, but really, if you hadn't shown up to tell me this, god knows how long I might have carried on...

You're great

• Fire 1

:sarcasm:dunno

I appreciate your concern. Without your timely, well thought out response, I met have kept going on this forvever

I'm done, I'm on the Travel Squad now, I don't have to deal with this. > :(

What will we do without your valuable input and timely musings?

You'll have to sit there and stew, and await for me to return. I bid you good day, and apologize if i offended you. >:[

I appreciate your concern. Without your timely, well thought out response, I met have kept going on this forvever

You'll have to sit there and stew, and await for me to return. I bid you good day, and apologize if i offended you. >:[

No, you're the reason this board continues to function. Without you we'll be lost.

Easy walksalone easy.

I'm good Harry, how are you?