Us Ambassador to Libya killed by Militants

So typical for you. If you can't explain the facts...............Mock...........

It was a joke . . .

In general, facts don't need to be explained. Opinions do.

Points # 1-4 Facts; 5 opinion; 6-13 Facts; 14 opinion; 15-17 Facts; 18, 19 Opinion.

* We get warnings ahead of time about possible attacks (and ignore them and do not beef up security)

* 9/11 arrives and the attacks commence

* Ambassador (who had previously worried about his safety) attempts to flee but is caught, tortured and killed enroute to his supposedly secret new location.

* BO ignores the gravity of an act of war and American deaths and goes to Vegas for fundraising event

* Administrative response team (worried about foreign policy cred after inflaming Muslims with repeated victory dances about the death of Osama) goes into full denial

* BO, Hillary and sacrificial Susan Rice are adamant that sole cause is a little known video (that has been public for months already) and double down on consecutive days

* Libyan President vociferously contradicts them publicly

* Media spends ten times the amount of time on Romney’s response compared to Obama’s self-preservation coverup

* CNN finds the ambassador’s diary and some sensitive documents (what the hell?)

* Administration microscopically changes the narrative in the face of overwhelming proof

* BO goes on the "View" to handle tough questions from noted patriot Joy Behar

* BO declares we are still investigating

* BO declares we can’t jump to conclusions because FBI is investigating

* (“investigating” widely read to mean stalling…hopefully until after Nov 6)

* BO goes to the UN and blames the video

* We find out two weeks into the supposed investigation the FBI STILL not on the ground

* Sept 28 an Administration spokesperson insists 9/11 date had nothing to do with the attacks

* Entire philosophy of the Obama Doctrine in the Middle East falls apart

* Story still unfolding but don’t look for Woodward/Bernstein type of coverage from the democratic spokesmen masquerading as professional journalists at ABC/NBC/CBS

Not really . . . you're still confusing facts and opinions.

Please enlighten me.......

Please enlighten me.......

Here's the first one that jumped out at me:

* BO ignores the gravity of an act of war and American deaths and goes to Vegas for fundraising event

Really ? Do you recall when GB took off in Air Force one for a secure location at the behest of the secret service during 9/11 and he was criticized relentlessly by Peter Jennings as being cowardly? Hmmm.

There is no doubt that BO went to Vegas. If you are asserting my statement that it was a sign of ignoring the gravity of the situation to campaign.................well, fine, I guess......if that's your argument. Wow.

Really ? Do you recall when GB took off in Air Force one for a secure location at the behest of the secret service during 9/11 and he was criticized relentlessly by Peter Jennings as being cowardly? Hmmm.

There is no doubt that BO went to Vegas. If you are asserting my statement that it was a sign of ignoring the gravity of the situation to campaign.................well, fine, I guess......if that's your argument. Wow.

How do you know that anything was "ignored?" Also, how did a militia/terrorist group that has not been shown to be acting on behalf of a government commit an act of war?

Wow.