Statement issued by Bo Pelini this afternoon

Nobody

It's serious, but not that serious. Simple lifestyle changes will be good enough.

Just thank whatever it is you thank that our coach is ok and is home with his family.

This will be a mute point. He's literally back to work tomorrow. He's dedicated, and we're horrible at showing him our appreciation.

Mute? Do you mean moot?

moo_point.jpg

• Fire 2

It's serious, but not that serious. Simple lifestyle changes will be good enough.

Just thank whatever it is you thank that our coach is ok and is home with his family.

This will be a mute point. He's literally back to work tomorrow. He's dedicated, and we're horrible at showing him our appreciation.

Mute? Do you mean moot?

moo_point.jpg

Moot-Point-Mute-Point-e1341271002625.jpg

• Fire 3

Have you guys heard about the release on Bo's health tomorrow? I'm sure some of you have by now.....

I'm calling it now..

It's bigger than we all think. Let's hope not.

Has it been officially stated that there will be a release on his health or is that just the word around town?

Its been stated

Have you guys heard about the release on Bo's health tomorrow? I'm sure some of you have by now.....

I'm calling it now..

Has it been officially stated that there will be a release on his health or is that just the word around town?

Its been stated

Oh snap. What time?

• Fire 1

I'm calling it now..

Its been stated

Oh snap. What time?

You da man.