Blue shirt

ohiohusker

This thread is a perfect example of why I among many others don't post here much. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading on here. But after seeing the reactions many give to others about questions, it's sad. He asked a simple question. Just because someone has a post count 1/500th of yours doesn't mean you have to treat them like an idiot.

End of rant.

Even when you do have a lot of posts (the OP has almost 1000), some of the board geeks will jump on you for anything you say if it doesn't match their view on football, the Huskers, or life in general. It is really pretty pathetic some times.

Hey guys, be civil. Ohiohusker has been a wonderful member of this community for a long time, and is one of the ranking old timers ;) Good to see you back around, ma'am!

There's been a lot of snippyness in general lately, let's try to take that down a couple notches.

all this

Hey guys, be civil. Ohiohusker has been a wonderful member of this community for a long time, and is one of the ranking old timers ;) Good to see you back around, ma'am!

There's been a lot of snippyness in general lately, let's try to take that down a couple notches.

I 2nd that motion, Zoogs. Oh always been a great member of HB.

T_O_B

G>B>R

:bigredn:

Just for funzies! What is ma'am a contraction of?!? :D

Not a contraction, rather a shortening of the term madam....or was that a rhetorical question?

Let's stop being so sensitive.

This.

Says the guy who jumped all over the OP. Pot meet kettle.

I know moods can be hard to decipher by reading, but I really didn't mean it in a malicious or arrogant way, so everybody can go ahead and grab a tissue to wipe the sand out of their vaginas.

Your response came across as unnecessarily snarky, irrespective of how you meant it.

Let's stop being so sensitive.

This.

Says the guy who jumped all over the OP. Pot meet kettle.

I know moods can be hard to decipher by reading, but I really didn't mean it in a malicious or arrogant way, so everybody can go ahead and grab a tissue to wipe the sand out of their vaginas.

Your response came across as unnecessarily snarky, irrespective of how you meant it.

ok cool