TMAGIC was a leader tongiht

Game ball goes to the whole defense, but, this is the most offensive leadership I've seen from Taylor that I can remember. I don't know how much people are going to talk about it, but if you saw how he ran the ball, and made calls tonight - he chose a lot of the things that happened.

I remember a play where WI showed a big blitz and he audibled out to run something like a zone read, but he knew he wanted to keep the ball because he knew what was happening on D, and ran it himself to get a big gain / first down. That was great to see, because that was mastery of the offense and knowing the defense.

No, wasn't perfect all the time. But his leadership tonight deserves a big does of respect, I say.

If I was playing with him, I'd think - damn, here is a guy who will never give up and is going to to take on that role "When the game is on the line, I want the ball in my hands". He did that tonight, to me. And that's what I like to see.

• Fire 5

Taylor now owns what, the two biggest comebacks in school history?

Not long ago this team as a whole would have started coming apart at the seams. I really like how under Bo the past two years, they fight until the end. More than anything that solidifies Bo's position as helmsman of the program.

• Fire 3

"Gameball goes to: Taylor Martinez. The junior QB had every reason to melt under the pressure, but responded by leading Nebraska on five scoring drives over six possessions from the second quarter into the fourth. Martinez contributed big runs and throws -- none more important than a 10-yard TD strike to Kyler Reed that brought the Huskers within three points."

(http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/67060/instant-analysis-nebraska-30-wisconsin-27)

Great game Taylor!!

• Fire 2

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/67060/instant-analysis-nebraska-30-wisconsin-27

"Gameball goes to: Taylor Martinez. The junior QB had every reason to melt under the pressure, but responded by leading Nebraska on five scoring drives over six possessions from the second quarter into the fourth. Martinez contributed big runs and throws -- none more important than a 10-yard TD strike to Kyler Reed that brought the Huskers within three points."