Game time for Ohio State

Same as last week. Todd Blackledge and Brad Nessler.

I thought they did an excellent job announcing the last game. There's just so many bad crews that even a halfway decent one like Blackledge and Nessler seem awesome.

Have always liked these two.

The announcing team and production crew from the BTN 2 weeks ago could do all of our games as far as I'm concerned. They did a great jod.

T_O_B

G>B>R

What I need to make clear to these guys is that they need to plan these things for the friggen Idaho State week. Not OSU week.

I thought scheduling events around Nebraska games was like religion? First thing my family does when planning weddings and family events.

It's been well over a decade now since that was necessary

For you it has NEVER been an issue. For the rest of us "real Husker fans", it is always a possible issue to take into consideration.

After all, the saying goes like this: "A bad Husker showing, is still better than the best Seriously? wedding"

No, Seriously

No, the local pheasants forever banquet has been scheduled for a long time. My 12 year old son went through a hunting program through them and gets something special if he goes to the banquet. I told him we will have to miss the game and watch it after we get home. I gave him the choice and he was disappointed with missing the game but still wants to go.

Every once in a while I have to remind myself that there will always be more Husker games, my son will only be young once.

I am almost positive a sports fan with little kids invented the DVR.

Well know I feel like a Butt hole! That just brought back great memories of hunting Pheasant. Show up to high school with a gun visible. Get out of class then hit the fields looking for those birds. Not sure how high schools would react with a shotgun exposed these days. Man we have turned into a Pansie nation! This was in Lincoln also.

Don't have problem one with coming down hard on those students who bring weapons of any kind onto school grounds. Too many Columbine type incidents. I also have two grand kids in school and I want them safe.

T_O_B

Well then you would of called the feds on me in the late 80s. Shotuguns in gun racks. Me pulling out mine from my honda civic. and the teachers seeing it and not having a problem with it. To bad one incident made you so paranoid.By the way you do know that one of the shooters parents was part of a darpa program. sh#t happens and we give up our liberties. Trust me if you see the gun. It is no threat. If you do not see the gun then you have a problem. Again when did I or any of my highschool class get so mad that we went into the school and blew away students! Glad my friends had their guns in the gun racks. It just showed they had them is all. Now what going to call the police when you see a gun?