Game time for Ohio State

I was REALLY wishing I was going to open this thread and it was going to tell me it was switched to 2:30. I usually really prefer night games but I have something I have to go to Saturday night. Hopefully there is a TV close.

What collect a power ball 100 million dollar check? AAhhhh Your fantasy dream girl responded to one of your comments and can only meet you at that time? Ahhh, you are signing paper work to hide your money from the IRS?

No, the local pheasants forever banquet has been scheduled for a long time. My 12 year old son went through a hunting program through them and gets something special if he goes to the banquet. I told him we will have to miss the game and watch it after we get home. I gave him the choice and he was disappointed with missing the game but still wants to go.

Every once in a while I have to remind myself that there will always be more Husker games, my son will only be young once.

I am almost positive a sports fan with little kids invented the DVR.

• Fire 1

No, the local pheasants forever banquet has been scheduled for a long time. My 12 year old son went through a hunting program through them and gets something special if he goes to the banquet. I told him we will have to miss the game and watch it after we get home. I gave him the choice and he was disappointed with missing the game but still wants to go.

Every once in a while I have to remind myself that there will always be more Husker games, my son will only be young once.

Had to go to one last year but luckily it was held at the local elks banquet hall and attached was a bar with the game on!

Had to go to one last year but luckily it was held at the local elks banquet hall and attached was a bar with the game on!

Banquet starts at 5:00.

Game starts at 7:00.

With luck, I can be home by the second quarter. With all the commercials, I can be caught up to live TV by half time........................................Hopefully.

It doesn't help that the one we went to last year I won an $800 rifle.

Well know I feel like a Butt hole! That just brought back great memories of hunting Pheasant. Show up to high school with a gun visible. Get out of class then hit the fields looking for those birds. Not sure how high schools would react with a shotgun exposed these days. Man we have turned into a Pansie nation! This was in Lincoln also.

• Fire 1