Huskers v Sooners coming soon?

Look, we can argue about that till the cows come home. The fact is, even if it were a great rivalry decades ago, it hasn't been a rivalry since the Big 12 was formed.

It's time to move on and I have absolutely no desire to tie our horse to one program in the non conference every year no matter who it is.

Maybe we should stop the chicken act and play more than 1 team that may or may not be good a year. I dont care for the chicken games and teams in weaker conferences like the big10 should up the SOS. Right now 2 teams are ranked on our schedule...one is Northwestern and the other probably should have lost to the last place Pac12 team.

I can do without the Arky states and Idaho states, i mean what UCLA is our BIG TOUGH team this year?? They have sucked for sometime now. I like watching good football games not "filler" between week 2 and the bowl game.

Well my first season tickets were purchased in 1970 and held until 97, when I moved away from Lincoln. If you search my posts you will see that I announced Tom Osbornes retirement weeks ago in a post, well before the media was " allowed" to be privy to such info. It's laughable for someone to question my "fandom" with my connections to Husker football but then again I don't lock step to BS because someone won a couple National Championships ( or at least the staff did) then proceeded to preserve their legacy by assuring the Huskers mediocrity. I call um like I see them and I have seen a lot in my 50+ years of following the Cornhuskers .

Thank god we've found the arbiter of Husker fandom.

Without your connections, how would we ever know whats going on? Just be careful though, I'd hate to see you get your dick caught in the stirrup, getting up on your high horse...

The stuff I say absolutely makes no sense, that's the terrible part, at least in Osbornes case that is. Why people worship him is beyond belief but I sort of "get it" if I lower my morals especially when thinking of all the dealings between him and the Lincoln Police department regarding players. I can live with the fact that he tried his hardest to intensify the split in Husker nation since his buddy got fired for driving the Huskers off a cliff landing into a burning pile of debris called a loss in Shreveport just a few years after we were a Dynasty. ( Chicken Chit Golf Tourneys anyone?)

What the hell are you talking about? Do you purposely troll this board when you're not out walking on water?

I can also see why when he took over as AD he felt the need to lie to Husker fans about how the walk-on program was destroyed, Players were shunned from Lincoln, and the culture had changed and all his other BS ramblings because he may have dementia or something but when people on here tell me OU thinks it's Nebraska Rivalry means more than it's Texas Red River Shootout..........that's where I guarantee you are delusional beyond comprehensions. Then someone tries to tell me College Football on matters starting in 1970 and that OU had a guaranteed win against Texas throughout the 70's, 80's, and 90's

What about Danny Woodhead? Explain to me why he didn't come here during the Clownahan regime?

Someone's full of crap all right but it certainly isn't me. And since you're such the "Better Fan" by shoving your head in the sand or in other orifices, let me guess Im supposed to be stoked about our new found mediocrity as well correct?

Of course you couldn't be full of crap. That would mean there would be enough time to be a hypocrite...