$1177

okaive

That's right, some Iowa fan is drinking to much cool aid and must think Husker fans are to radical about our football. They priced 2 tickets at the 50 yard line for that price.

I wouldn't mind having a cup of what they are enjoying.

I could have purchased 8 tickets but when he told me $350 a ticket I told him to go kick rocks. Not sure where the seats were at but he's a doctor that works with my wife so not sure why he needs that much for a ticket when he makes 5x as much as me.

Well as an Iowa State student Iowans think that everything in Iowa is so much greater and that driving through Iowa is 100 times more scenic than Nebraska and even here they thought Neb/ISU was this huge rivalry... I laugh at that but, I guess the Idiots Out Wandering Around in I Owe the World an Appology City think the same way.

Iowa. Give them credit. For being such an afterthought, they've constructed an impressive degree of delusional self-importance. (Actually, even though Hawk fan would never utter a complimentary word about...anyone, really, but us in particular it would seem, I really do have to give them credit. That IS a pretty loyal fan base, and they've had a lot of rough years going for a looong time now. I actually respect the devotion, if not the "king bitch" attitude they all seem to have going. They're like an army of little ESPN anchor clones...skittering around, making snarky comments and then bending over backwards to laud their fellow clone for his "Bayliss-esh" jerkoff comment.)

It's funny when you visualize them like that, actually. And the distinction is important: they're not a-holes. They're bitchy.

Plus, they're obsessed with us. It's flattering. Sort of.