corso curse

And what does Darius Rucker know about football?

you'd be surprised. (that was a joke, but probably as much as us?)

I know they give him notes but he threw out some names and stats like he knew what he was saying, but like you said who really knows...

yeah, well how much do any of the talking heads really know? statistics say not a lot.

42-13 Huskers roll. Stay calm. This will finally be the game where we play almost error free football.

the thing is, if you get out ahead and play well, good things compound for your team and bad things compound for the opposing team. it is a snowball effect. we have to start strong and dictate both sides of the ball. if braxton gets yards, he will have to work for what we are giving him.

I know they give him notes but he threw out some names and stats like he knew what he was saying, but like you said who really knows...

yeah, well how much do any of the talking heads really know? statistics say not a lot.

I'm sure he got some help but he spit out some stats without looking down. Doesn't mean he knows anything about who's going to win but at least seemed to have a pretty good interest in college football. I was impressed.

I'm sure he got some help but he spit out some stats without looking down. Doesn't mean he knows anything about who's going to win but at least seemed to have a pretty good interest in college football. I was impressed.

i was too. a lot of those guest spots usually are pretty good.

the picking is pretty split. just saw pat forde picked us. i do not think anyone has a good feel about what will happen in this game. only bo knows.

If Pat Forde picked us, he's flip-flopped from his earlier prediction of tOSU beating us on Yahoo Sports.