Bo Pelini

Nobody

Thanks for starting this thread

You're welcome.

i was looking for a discussion, can you expand your thoughts and end with a question or something, you have me worried at first because i read the thread title as a subtle "bo pelini" and i thought something horrific happened to our coach, you had me nervous

Woah woah woah.. easy there with the conclusion jumping sir.

How about this... Bo says he can stop the run and then doesn't stop the run. The sad part is.. there are no questions.

The defensive coaching staff got the their asses handed to them. Simple as that.

What about the offense that handed them 14 points in the 1st half and put up 7 meaningful points in the 2nd half? And the special teams that gave up a punt return for a TD? Defensive coaching staff? The entire coaching staff more like it.

Why did we stray from the blitzing attacking defense we had in the 1st quarter. We were stonewalling them and then we totally changed our scheme for the rest of our game. Im dumbfounded.

Dumbfounded is the perfect word for it! I'm no football expert, but generally, in any sport, you wanna take away what the other team does best right? Well I think anyone with eyes knew that their best was Braxton running the ball. Make him beat you anyway possible besides with his legs! That's the most frustrating thing of all! We've seen teams make Taylor throw the ball to beat them, sometimes he can sometimes he can't. But come on at least don't let him do what he does best to beat you. Makes no sense and that is exactly why people should be frustrated.

The defensive coaching staff got the their asses handed to them. Simple as that.

What about the offense that handed them 14 points in the 1st half and put up 7 meaningful points in the 2nd half? And the special teams that gave up a punt return for a TD? Defensive coaching staff? The entire coaching staff more like it.

You're not wrong their fella. I agree, It was a TEAM LOSS....BUT WTF happened to the defensive scheme that was working so well in the first couple offensive drives against the FU%@EYE offense!??? Urban adjustments? Urbans love for Braxton got stronger???! I don't know....

You're not wrong their fella. I agree, It was a TEAM LOSS....BUT WTF happened to the defensive scheme that was working so well in the first couple offensive drives against the FU@$EYE offense!??? Urban adjustments? Urbans love for Braxton got stronger???! I don't know....

Couldn't agree with you more there. I mean why even bother trying something that was working perfectly earlier? I honestly think coaches just think they're too smart for themselves.

And a random side note, has a Bo Pelini first half timeout on 3rd down (in this case 4th down) ever worked in our favor? It just seems like the other team constantly gets a first down (or a back breaking, inexcusable TD) in these situations as of recently.

Why do you do this to yourself? You come out pissed off in pressers talking about how much defensive coaching swag you have and then get your ass whooped. Stop making me feel like a dam idiot, coach. Jeez.

I've been wondering about Pelini. He's doing better than Callahan did, but is Pelini just a coach who has a lot of fire in his belly, but is able to put together a fair to good team, but nothing that ever competes on a championship level?