OSU halftime show

If Ohio State really didn't want our kickers on the field someone from Ohio State would have told them they couldn't warm up. And this is a FOOTBALL game not a band concert. You don't go to a concert and expect to see a football game ensue during intermission. And all the people saying it was classless need to get over themselves. Ohio State had fans in the front row with their chest painted F***TheHuskers. And of course ABC had to show that on the camera more than once. And how did we ruin script Ohio? Did our players obstruct the path of the band members? No! So why are you crying about it? They were hitting chip shots on the side of the field. That's not a great way to warm up. Respect goes both ways and maybe next time Ohio State shouldn't take an hour for their band to run around and maybe our kickers won't have to warm up while the band is playing.

Either you can't read English or you are just blissfully ignorant....

Since when did "ChuckTheHuskers" become "F***TheHuskers in the English language?

Yeah, it definitely said Chuck the Huskers. They wouldnt have shown it otherwise. Common sense there.

If Ohio State really didn't want our kickers on the field someone from Ohio State would have told them they couldn't warm up. And this is a FOOTBALL game not a band concert. You don't go to a concert and expect to see a football game ensue during intermission. And all the people saying it was classless need to get over themselves. Ohio State had fans in the front row with their chest painted F***TheHuskers. And of course ABC had to show that on the camera more than once. And how did we ruin script Ohio? Did our players obstruct the path of the band members? No! So why are you crying about it? They were hitting chip shots on the side of the field. That's not a great way to warm up. Respect goes both ways and maybe next time Ohio State shouldn't take an hour for their band to run around and maybe our kickers won't have to warm up while the band is playing.

They spelled out Shuck the Huskers. No wonder your school got kicked out of the AAU.;)

I told knappic this was going to cause a rivalry between the teams LOL

To Accountability, Script Ohio is normally performed before the game, but since they announced homecoming court then, they had to do it during the halftime.

Oh my, people's wittle feewings are hurteded. Nebwaska fans and Ohio fans is mad. Boo hoo. Last year, we won they lost. This year, they won, we lost. (though, they kicked the ever loving dog sh#t out of us) the series of Big Ten conference games against OSU is 1-1. See ya next year in Lincoln.

I'd like to but I can't make it for the Iowa game ;)

Oh my, people's wittle feewings are hurteded. Nebwaska fans and Ohio fans is mad. Boo hoo. Last year, we won they lost. This year, they won, we lost. (though, they kicked the ever loving dog sh#t out of us) the series of Big Ten conference games against OSU is 1-1. See ya next year in Lincoln.

Haha, good point, we clearly should make this a yearly rivalry though don't ya think?

Haha, good point, we clearly should make this a yearly rivalry though don't ya think?

We already have our rival. Let's just plan to meet on a yearly basis in Indianapolis.

We already have our rival. Let's just plan to meet on a yearly basis in Indianapolis.

Works for me.

I'd like an annual game

Now that Penn State sucks they should just go to the Geographical format.

NEB

NU

Iowa

Minny

Wisky

Illinois

Get a nice annual crossover with the Bucks instead of the Lions.

They spelled out Shuck the Huskers. No wonder your school got kicked out of the AAU. ;)

I told knappic this was going to cause a rivalry between the teams LOL

To Accountability, Script Ohio is normally performed before the game, but since they announced homecoming court then, they had to do it during the halftime.

I understand. Thank You. That probably explains the confusion then, we send our kickers out of halftime about that time every game. At least no real harm was done, like literally disrupting it. :D

We got some things to work on here in Nebraska before we start planning annual trips to the BTCC. Hell, we still have players dumb enough to continue talking about NC's before a football has even been kicked off in the regular season.

What's the problem with that?

The minute the players and fans stop expecting excellence that is when you become Iowa.

True, but I've never seen a team make it to the NC with four losses. Mind you, I said nothing about expectations. I love high expectations, some guys just don't need to broadcast the fact that they expect to dominate. It's a put up or shut up type of attitude. I guess if you were closer to this program, you would hear how much talk there is to go along with the lack of "walk". If guys were smart enough to shut the f#*k up and let the production speak for itself, it would be a great thing around here. Trust me, it's an infectious thing in this coaching staff and the players. Take Bo's words after the Wisconsin game, it was a "hahaha, I showed you m-f'rs!" instead of a "hell yea, let's celebrate together and continue our ass kicking ways" type of attitude. It really made him look about as dumb as Taylor looked when he started talking about winning an NC when we haven't even won a CC.

It's a football game. A player warming up is inherently more important than a f'ing marching band.

Depends on your perspective. :dunno

To clarify a few things:

-The incident with the kicker is rare but it has happened before. The last time I can remember it happening it happening was during the 2008 Ohio State-Michigan game (The Michigan Kicker missed all of his FGs much to the delight of the crowd)

Thanks! Go Bucks!

Them Buckeyes aren't stupid. :lol: [unavailable tinfoil hat emoticon]