Good time for a bye week?

bmaher

I think this bye week couldn't come at a better time. I think the extra week could give Bo a chance to regroup the team and get some mojo back. I hope he can also use the time as a chance to experiment with different tactics or lineups. I really want to see Bo change something up, I like Bo as a coach and I think he is the right coach for the program. I do believe the next two weeks though he needs to do some very deep thinking.

I think this bye week couldn't come at a better time. I think the extra week could give Bo a chance to regroup the team and get some mojo back. I hope he can also use the time as a chance to experiment with different tactics or lineups. I really want to see Bo change something up, I like Bo as a coach and I think he is the right coach for the program. I do believe the next two weeks though he needs to do some very deep thinking.

I would like to see some changes as well

I just hope that if there are any positives from the train wreck that it was on Saturday, is that maybe just maybe, it can help humble Bo and make him realize that right now his scheme may not be the best answer for this team. I do think that Bo can right the ship and get the program where we all want it to be. I just never would've thought that I would watch a Bo Pelini defense give up 49 points, which included six straight touchdown drives.