Tim Beck

jimmy1

Eventually you, Beck, and Bo lovers are going to learn one thing........ That they both suck at Nebraska, and will continue to suck, because their phylosphy is that of a WAC team. Ask yourself this? how many WAC teams have won the national championship?...... They do not use the resources at Nebraska. Because they continue to do the same things as Watson and Bo.. Read option with a light weight player, throwing the ball the majority of times, no misdirection, nothing consistant to inflict any damage on the defenses.. .... they are nintendo video game coaches.. I seen it against UCLA, and I seen it against Ohio State. When the game is close? Beck panics, and Bo goes ballistic. .Neither one believe in tearing down the defenses, Because neither one believe in building nothing to count on later....

Eventually you, Beck, and Bo lovers are going to learn one thing........ That they both suck at Nebraska, and will continue to suck, because their phylosphy is that of a WAC team. Ask yourself this? how many WAC teams have won the national championship?...... They do not use the resources at Nebraska. Because they continue to do the same things as Watson and Bo.. Read option with a light weight player, throwing the ball the majority of times, no misdirection, nothing consistant to inflict any damage on the defenses.. .... they are nintendo video game coaches.. I seen it against UCLA, and I seen it against Ohio State. When the game is close? Beck panics, and Bo goes ballistic. .Neither one believe in tearing down the defenses, Because neither one believe in building nothing to count on later....

You know, this board was fine before you and your derpy friends showed up. It would probably be better if you never came back.

"You know, this board was fine before you and your derpy friends showed up. It would probably be better if you never came back".

How do u know it was fine? I read your comments, and I realised alot of you were liveing in a dream world.. ... Its not always healthy to be a stoner

It's one thing to be living in a dream world, or whatever it is that you live in, and a completely different thing to be a realist who leans toward the optimistic side such as myself.

You have a total of six posts, and I have already categorized you. You're the type of person whose blind hatred of Taylor, Bo, and everyone involved doesn't allow you to see what's actually in front of you. Taylor is one of the most efficient QBs in the entire country. His stats are really freaking good this year, and he is a tough, competitive player.

If you actually back up what you're saying with stats or facts, people will take you seriously. If you continue to do what you have done in you first few posts, you will probably get labeled as a troll and banned.

Mr. Mutiny,

I hope the spelling police arrest you and put your posts to death.

Sincerely,

Me.

p.s.: A rule my 2nd grade teacher taught me, "Drop the 'E' when adding 'ING'". No worries, and congrats on your upcoming 10th birthday! It's a big one, I'll bet there will be cake and everything. And that neighbor kid, whose parents owe your's a favor, will come and throw a $2 gift at your face...

Plus I am sick of everyone thinking Bo Pelini is a great defensive mind!! Ever since SUH left, Bo hasnt done a dam thing! His defenses have proven to be below pathetic. He cant recruit, and his temper undermines all of his schemes... Look how great he is... Note this people? > He always ,refuses to load up the line on short yardage situations. for ex. Northwestern will be 3rd down, and 2 yards, Bo will have a 4 man line trying to stop it.. You will see this very thing today against Northwestern...

I dont hate Taylor Martinez. Its just that he is stuck into feeble offense. With him being the bruiser.

I dont like the people responsible N's offense. Because I grew up in the 70's, 80's, and 90s, watching Nebraska with all their over achievers kick the crap out of all these finesse offenses, with their under achievers.. And by the way? Just who is it on Neb, that keeps turning the ball over? Just make sure you understand? Turnovers should never never never happen.

All that fumbleist falls onto Beck, Because its always the same guy fumbleing, because he has built a light weight offense, all around a light weight guy...

Hmmm.... if I remember, Rex fumbled, Abdullah has fumbled, Cross has fumbled... I am sure its just not Taylor. Go troll another board with your nonsense.

Beck sucks as an OC? I am glad we finally have someone here who knows football!!!.......... NOT!

full-retard.jpg