Bo Pelini/Antonio Bell Exchange

Martinez is doing great. But he is not perfect. He has a few times during the game reverted to old habits. A few times his form wasn't correct, still shot-putting the ball. A few times he stared down receivers. So Martinez is doing a good job out there and has the stats to prove it, but he still reverts to old habits that sometimes get him in trouble.

What? Really, what more do you want from the kid? Nobody is going to be perfect. Drew Brees is arguably one of the top 2 quarterbacks in the NFL and I believe he has thrown a pick in every game this season. He's getting the job done, and aside from the OSU game it's been pretty efficient and pretty dang good.

I haven't been a member of this board for long, however, I have been a Husker Fan for more than 50 years. I'm assuming all these fair weather fans on here are youngsters. Stop your complaining and get behind your team win or lose. Sure we'd all like an undefeated season and a shot at the NC. Most of you are to quick to point fingers. Did any of you armchair AD's even play, if so did any of your coaches yell at you for a boneheaded play? Thought so.

Let's hang one on Michigan. It's funny how a positive vibe in the stands translates to the field and the players. GBR

• Fire 1

Martinez is doing great. But he is not perfect. He has a few times during the game reverted to old habits. A few times his form wasn't correct, still shot-putting the ball. A few times he stared down receivers. So Martinez is doing a good job out there and has the stats to prove it, but he still reverts to old habits that sometimes get him in trouble.

What? Really, what more do you want from the kid? Nobody is going to be perfect. Drew Brees is arguably one of the top 2 quarterbacks in the NFL and I believe he has thrown a pick in every game this season. Martinez is getting the job done, and aside from the OSU game it's been pretty efficient and pretty dang good.