Call me crazy

dman20084

true he has shown us this year that he is one tuff S.O.B! taking all kinds of hits but you also have to admit that he is tuff mentally from all bad talking that some of us huskers fans have done, and he'll be even alot tuffer next year when i gurantee that he get hit nearly as much as he did this year

:yeah Zac is a surprising warrior for the Big Red. I say "surprising" because his background is OU - a long time rival of NU!

Its obvious that Zac has become a "Husker" in the truest sense of the word.

Does that mean the true spirit of Nebraska football extends to players who love this game for what it is? Who respond to loyal fans? Who care more for the tradition and University than they care for NFL $ ....?

Yes! Yes! and Hell Yes!

i read an interview with him in LJS or OWH and the reporter asked if he was going to be more cautious when running the ball after the hit he took against KSU. he replied "if the team needs me to get an extra yard i am going to try to get the extra yard"

did anyone see him slide to avoid a hit on friday? i dont remember if he did but i do remember him puttint his head down trying to get the first down on a couple of scrambles.

did anyone notice the CU players trying to put thier shoulders or helmet to Zac's helmet. maybe i was looking at things harder then i should but it sure seemed that way to me

GBR-------Restore the Order