Sam knocks another one out of the park - Bo's secondary analysis

knapplc

Chatelain is really good at subjective pieces, where all the facts are lined up for him. He's very good at telling a story (see his Abdullah/Brown piece last year, and his Stafford piece this year). It's the objective pieces where he starts coming out as a D-bag (see the Martinez piece last year). It's not that he's criticizing the program, we need some criticizism, it's how he does it that is grating.

I will say that a lot of things are setting up next year for us to make a run (with the schedule lightening up in conference, Michigan losing Denard, MSU prob losing a number of people on their D and Leveon Bell, also the fact that our hardest games next year will be at home, From memory I think we only play Michigan away).

I liek the looks of the Huskers next year.

Am I the only one who is not looking forward to an easy schedule next year? If we are going to go make a run, I would rather beat some quality opponents along the way than get schwacked in bowl. Or, the CCG, which looks like OSU is a definite possibility.

I dont think michigan will have their pro style offense up to operating standards quite yet.

Am I the only one who is not looking forward to an easy schedule next year? If we are going to go make a run, I would rather beat some quality opponents along the way than get schwacked in bowl. Or, the CCG, which looks like OSU is a definite possibility.

I dont think michigan will have their pro style offense up to operating standards quite yet.

Next year's schedule is favorable. Have to beat UCLA.

As far as writer's -- Nebraska has several solid mentions (Shatel, Sipple, Chatelain, McKweon, Barfnecht, etc, Sherman b4 he left for the mothership).

Back to this year -- the remaining schedule has 3 pro-style offenses (MSU, PSU, IA) -- or at least QBs that are not scary running threats. I don't know what MN is up to. Should be a good road for the DBs to show just how far they have come.