*** Official Michigan State Game Discussion Thread ***

After calming down a bit, I have to admit that that was one helluva game to watch! Congrats to the Huskers for having the moxie to come back after some horrible calls by the officials and pull out a thrilling win in the final seconds. What impressed me the most is watching Martinez come back after the 3 picks and simply will his team to the end zone. He is a stud, and you're blessed to have a kid like that working his tail off for you every week!

I was also impressed that Pelini could keep himself under control will all the flags that were being thrown. All I can say it that the calls by the refs was 'consistently'..... BS for both teams.

Good Luck for the remaining conf. schedule and represent our division well in Pasadena!

PS.: Pls come back with the Roses this year... the conf. needs to start developing its respect again!

After calming down a bit, I have to admit that that was one helluva game to watch! Congrats to the Huskers for having the moxie to come back after some horrible calls by the officials and pull out a thrilling win in the final seconds. What impressed me the most is watching Martinez come back after the 3 picks and simply will his team to the end zone. He is a stud, and you're blessed to have a kid like that working his tail off for you every week!

I was also impressed that Pelini could keep himself under control will all the flags that were being thrown. All I can say it that the calls by the refs was 'consistently'..... BS for both teams.

Good Luck for the remaining conf. schedule and represent our division well in Pasadena!

PS.: Pls come back with the Roses this year... the conf. needs to start developing its respect again!

You whaaaaa?

I was under the assumption based on fact from some of our fine informants here that according to everyone accross the country that Pelini is just an insane asshat.