*Huskerboard Game Ball*

Who do you think deserved it?

Its a toss up for me... Either Taylor Martinez, Turner or PJ Smith.

Couldn't have won if it wasn't for Taylor, the games MVP hands down...

Turner's first career catch....

PJ Smith's outstanding game performance, but I think Turner's catch at the end deserves it.

Your thoughts on who you would give the game ball too?

Couldn't have won if it wasn't for Taylor...

PJ Smith's outstanding game performance, but I think Turner's catch at the end deserves it.

Definitely not Baptiste. He was flat-out awful.

He was benched pretty early too. After the long TD I think. Just had a bad day. cue "Bo's doghouse" charade.

Question wasn't "Who wouldn't you give it to?" It was "Who would you give it to?" ;) lol

Question wasn't "Who wouldn't you give it to?" It was "Who would you give it to?" ;) lol

I honestly couldn't even pick one guy. Probably Turner just because it was his first TD

Baptiste just needs to work on high pointing the ball. He has figured out pretty well where he needs to be, now he has to play the ball better. Missed out on two more . picks today.

I counted 3 picks he missed out on. He's always in position, but for such a tall guy he really sucks bad at making a play on the ball. You could say this about a lot of our DBs though

Baptiste just needs to work on high pointing the ball. He has figured out pretty well where he needs to be, now he has to play the ball better. Missed out on two more . picks today.

I counted 3 picks he missed out on. He's always in position, but for such a tall guy he really sucks bad at making a play on the ball. You could say this about a lot of our DBs though

DBs are WR's who can't catch, what do you expect haha, just kidding, but I was shocked on his play performance tonight. Very unlike him, but it happens to the best even.

DBs are WR's who can't catch, what do you expect haha, just kidding, but I was shocked on his play performance tonight. Very unlike him, but it happens to the best even.

I dont see any kidding whatsoever. I think it's becoming pretty obvious-at least in my eyes-why he was moved to DB. Great athlete that needs to be on the field. Plenty depth at WR. Cant catch. Move to DB. dun.

I dont see any kidding whatsoever. I think it's becoming pretty obvious-at least in my eyes-why he was moved to DB. Great athlete that needs to be on the field. Plenty depth at WR. Cant catch. Move to DB. dun.

Sadly, that seems to be the case. He say the long touchdown pass the whole way and just didn't make the play.