Pederson

Benard

did T.O. run the same offense all of the years as HC? No..he took over a run pass balanced offense and he continued to run that offense and slowly brought in the option offense once he got the players he wanted for his offense.

True, and maybe billy c should have followed the lead of a good and successful coach, and done the same thing.

B.C. came in and total changed the system, now he did not go 9-3 in his first or 2nd yrs but this team is improving. 

We can debate this all we want, but do you really think that ONE GOOD GAME in 2 years is improvement???

even Zateska thinks that BC needs 3-5 years to get things going

Yes he does, if ever.

and he sees this team heading in the right direction

I didnt catch Fat Travis' show last night, but I have most of the season. This is something that I have not heard either him or Clester Johnson say. Seems to me that they remain very skeptical of this staff and the direction the team is heading.

and he sees this team heading in the right direction

I didnt catch Fat Travis' show last night, but I have most of the season. This is something that I have not heard either him or Clester Johnson say. Seems to me that they remain very skeptical of this staff and the direction the team is heading.

Actually Clester called in last night and said this game should prove to people that the team is headed in the right direction.

Clester threw this program under the bus on Harrah's show after the KU loss. His opinion is no more important to anyone else's on this board.

As far as Pederson going ape-sh*t over one victory is pretty typical of this clown.

He should be asking Billy where was this performance all year? This team was in serious retreat until we eeked out a 27-25 win over powerful K-state.

***SNIP***

7 wins is about what I expected this year...

What? Let’s take a closer look at your “amazing” precognitive abilities.

On August 25, you predicted...5wins - LINK.

On September 5, you predicted...5 wins – LINK.

On September 14, you predicted...5 wins – LINK.

On October 5, you finally predicted 7 wins – LINK.

But by October 27, you had dropped that prediction to 6 wins - LINK.

Oh, yeah - you predicted 7 wins all along... :smokin

I expected pitt to be better this year and either isu or cu to beat us or both. I'm glad everyone is so happy with 7 wins.

And that has what to do with the fact that you claimed you "expected" 7 wins, but that your predictions clearly establish that you did not expect 7 wins? :wacko:

I said I expected about 7 wins this year. Anywhere from 5-7 is what I thought. Both stink.

:rollin

That was a great game against Colorado. Made them look absolutely silly. That's what we should have been doing to the entire big12 North all year...so it remains to be seen if we've turned a corner or not. The bowl game will show a lot. With the last two wins we should get to play a better team than expected (most likely a team that would have won the big 12 north). So if we beat them or keep it respectable, I think that will mean that things have finally clicked. Becuase honeslty, we have won games this year, but up until last Friday (with the exception of stretches of the ISU and Oklahoma games), we have looked pretty bad this year. If we get blown off the field, I'm more inclined to think the CU game was an aberration. We'll see.

But regardless of what happens, I agree that I can't stand Pedersen. It really burns me to see him out taking credit when the team plays its first complete game in 2 years, but up until that point, he was hiding under his desk.

Clester threw this program under the bus on Harrah's show after the KU loss. His opinion is no more important to anyone else's on this board.

As far as Pederson going ape-sh*t over one victory is pretty typical of this clown.

He should be asking Billy where was this performance all year? This team was in serious retreat until we eeked out a 27-25 win over powerful K-state.

yeah but everyone forgot that after the best game in 10 years.lol

So when we lose in the bowl game did we still have such an improved year? If we win then I will say we had a decent year but still 2 wins away from the old staff that got fired. If we play anyone decent we won't win imo.

So when we lose in the bowl game did we still have such an improved year?

Way to root on your team. :thumbs I think it has been displayed in this thread how correct you are at predicting things. You say NU is going to get killed by ISU, when they win, you say you thought ISU was terrible all along. You later go on to say that ISU would kill Nebraska now, then they lose to Kansas. You say NU is going to get killed by Colorado, when they win, you go on to say that Colorado was not very good anyways.

If we win then I will say we had a decent year but still 2 wins away from the old staff that got fired.

No you won't and you know it. You will snivel and cry for how much you miss Solich and his musk scent. :lol: And actually, that 2003 team played 1 more nonconference game than this year's team. Compare apples to apples. 5-3 conference record that year, 4-4 conference record this year. Solich's last 2 years he was 8-8, Callahan is 7-9. That's a 1 game difference. Let's see where we go from here. :thumbs

If we play anyone decent we won't win imo.

I know, I know, it'll probably just rain anyways, right eeyore?

I will take NU at 7-4 over an undefeated USC any year.

Why? Because it's NERBASKA :restore

If all you care about is numbers and wins, then be a frontrunner. But obviously that's not the case, because people seem to still want Solich back. I've got nothing against the man, but he's no longer our coach. I'm sorry if some people want to have their cake and eat it too, but it doesn't quite work that way all the time. Furthermore, as much as I want to see the huskers with NC trophies.........

If that's all you want to see, you're not a fan

I will take NU at 7-4 over an undefeated USC any year.

Why? Because it's NERBASKA :restore

If all you care about is numbers and wins, then be a frontrunner. But obviously that's not the case, because people seem to still want Solich back. I've got nothing against the man, but he's no longer our coach. I'm sorry if some people want to have their cake and eat it too, but it doesn't quite work that way all the time. Furthermore, as much as I want to see the huskers with NC trophies.........

If that's all you want to see, you're not a fan

Steve pederson isn't a fan apparently.

these Bernard and FormerFan characters are a trip .... do they post here often?

"i predicted 5,6,7 .... (do bowls count???) no 8 .... oh, they all suck .... how is 8 better than 5?"

on all the boards, the fence riders are either picking a side to stand for the time being, but the true agenda driven SP/BC haters are giving it their best to put a negative spin on this win .... that takes more than courage and dedication, it takes blind faith in their own stupidity .... you have to admire conviction like that :)

oh, and working the "i hate SP, but i can't tell you the exact reasons other than .... well, i'll get back to you" angle in is a nice touch too ....

these Bernard and FormerFan characters are a trip .... do they post here often?

"i predicted 5,6,7 .... (do bowls count???) no 8 .... oh, they all suck .... how is 8 better than 5?"

on all the boards, the fence riders are either picking a side to stand for the time being, but the true agenda driven SP/BC haters are giving it their best to put a negative spin on this win .... that takes more than courage and dedication, it takes blind faith in their own stupidity .... you have to admire conviction like that :)

oh, and working the "i hate SP, but i can't tell you the exact reasons other than .... well, i'll get back to you" angle in is a nice touch too ....

Wow, only 5 posts and you seem to have things pretty figured out.

Good to have you aboard :clap:clap

:restore