Transformers 4

Hey, Optimus Prime — say hello to your motherboard for me.

Michael Bay has officially confirmed that the star of Transformers 4 will be Mark Wahlberg, who worked with the director on his upcoming crime tale Pain and Gain.

The Transformers sequel, planned to debut June 27, 2014, also has a sleek new logo based on the Decepticon insignia.

transformers4.jpg?w=512&h=345

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/11/08/transformers-4-gets-a-new-logo-and-mark-wahlberg/?hpt=hp_t3

Supposedly Bay and producers really pissed off Shia Lebeouf, hopefully these movies don't start declining in quality.

What's the declination from a turd? Diarrhea? :P

I don't mind them. There isn't much substance, but if you like special effects and carnage, they do okay.

So you like Michael Bay movies in general then?

Supposedly Bay and producers really pissed off Shia Lebeouf, hopefully these movies don't start declining in quality.

What's the declination from a turd? Diarrhea? :P

I don't mind them. There isn't much substance, but if you like special effects and carnage, they do okay.

Did I say that? Really the only movies I've watched of his is the Transformers series, and Pearl Harbor.

I really like the films....just for the Tformers action, not the storyline, plot, and acting which all three aspects of those films don't do so well in.

It's a popcorn film, nothing more, nothing less.

And I've always been a Tformer fan, so anytime I get to see them on the big screen, I go for it.

Did I say that? Really the only movies I've watched of his is the Transformers series, and Pearl Harbor.

No, but if you don't mind them then you probably like them.

I'll admit I'm a sucker for most Bay movies, it's nice to see everything blow up once in awhile. Liked the first Transformers, the second one's story and execution was horrible but it was an alright action flick, and the third was just way too over the top for me to get into it. Way, way too many grand scale action scenes.

The Bad Boys movies are pretty fun, and Armageddon is fun too watch if you can suspend you disbelief long enough, or you don't know much about space and physics.