Should Tom Osborne lead the team out of the Tunnel?

ladyhawke

These vids should be pinned. Everyone should see these and never forget what Dr. Tom Osbourne means to this program and to the state of Nebraska. I will always be thankful for the guidance he shown to so many in the past and present. Thank you Coach Osborne.

Per your suggestion, I went ahead and pinned a separate thread for this occasion. For those who have their own homemade videos from this event, feel free to post them here ----> http://www.huskerboa...tribute-videos/

These vids should be pinned. Everyone should see these and never forget what Dr. Tom Osbourne means to this program and to the state of Nebraska. I will always be thankful for the guidance he shown to so many in the past and present. Thank you Coach Osborne.

Why do so many people think our former coach is a rocker who used to bite off the heads of bats?

Here are a few pics from my crappy camera on my phone. The first two are the return of the Card Section to Memorial Stadium. If you can't read them because of the angle, the first one says, "Thanks Tom" and the second says "Go Big Red."

1117121432.jpg

1117121434.jpg

Here's a really crummy series of Dr. Tom leading the team onto the field. You can - barely - see him as the red dot toward the left center of the team.

TomLeads01.jpg

TomLeads02.jpg

TomLeads03.jpg

TomLeads04.jpg

TomLeads05.jpg

TomLeads06.jpg

I am extremely disappointed that the back of my head didn't make it into any of these photos lol