OSU vs Michigan. Who do you want to win?

flatwaterfan

I think I'd have to root for Michigan in this one, to improve their potential bowl selection. Ohio State isn't going anywhere after this game, but Michigan is. 9-3 sounds way better than 8-4 in whatever bowl they go to. But, other than that, I don't care either way.

They're going to the Capital One Bowl. Even a loss won't make them lose 2nd place in the B1G (taking out Penn St. and Ohio St.) So now you're just ambivalent?

I wouldn't say ambivalent, but I don't have a favorite team in the game since it doesn't impact anything relating to the Huskers. I am watching your game and being entertained, which is what I hoped for most.

i will say this, this game is a lot more fun to watch now that we are in the B1G. i really wanted wiscy to win their division to give the champ. game some credibility. people will want to put an asterisk by the huskers' 2012 B1G championship.

The asterisk means, "didn't cheat or back their way into the championship game"... I'm ok with it.

not sure i would call what either psu or osu did as 'cheating'. and whatever the asterisk means, some people will be reluctant to fully accept the championship.

I think I would feel like a B1G title would have a little less meaning if Ohio State finished unbeaten.

If they were to lose to Michigan, I'd at least feel like "well, we beat a team that beat them".

Either way, Ohio St is probably the best team in the conference, but at least it wouldn't feel so clear cut. Years from now, I think a title would be more meaningful if I didn't have that thought in the back of my mind that there was a 12-0 Ohio State team sitting there. (Which also kicked our #$%#es).

i will say this, this game is a lot more fun to watch now that we are in the B1G. i really wanted wiscy to win their division to give the champ. game some credibility. people will want to put an asterisk by the huskers' 2012 B1G championship.

The asterisk means, "didn't cheat or back their way into the championship game"... I'm ok with it.

not sure i would call what either psu or osu did as 'cheating'. and whatever the asterisk means, some people will be reluctant to fully accept the championship.

Then why aren't they allowed to participate? The Huskers earned the right to play the game, as they won their division. I will worry about perception only after they actually win it. Honestly, I think if Wisconsin wins next week, that's a bigger asterisk than if the Huskers win.

Then why aren't they allowed to participate? The Huskers earned the right to play the game, as they won their division. I will worry about perception only after they actually win it. Honestly, I think if Wisconsin wins next week, that's a bigger asterisk than if the Huskers win.

because of sanctions by the ncaa, but, again, i would not call what either team did 'cheating'.

i am pretty confident in a husker victory next week.