the jury is out.

I was really confused why he insisted on running up the middle in the second half. It looked like getting Robinson/Gardner on the edge in the first half worked well then he thought they were all of the sudden a power running team in the second half.

Robinson had 10 carries for 122 yards. I'm not a math major but it seems like that would be a pretty good average and maybe could have gotten a few more touches. The rest of the team was minus-14 yards rushing on 17 carries (including sacks, of course).

I dont understand why they dont to things with Gardner and Robinson on the field at once. Multiplicity would be deadly. Robinson is not a good quarterback everyone knows this. If Gardner would've been starting qb all year with Robinson as a utility/slash role, I dont know that Michigan would have a loss right now. Gardner's skillset obviously fits Borges comfort zone as a playcaller better. Robinson was just too much of a square peg in a round hole. As far as Robinson running today, that had nothing to do with quarterback play. Those were designed runs that could be executed from any position, that if Gardner was in at QB with Robinson on the field as well, would probably have been even more effective. I just feel Michigan completely wasted a year of Devin Gardner's eligibility for the sake of who knows what.

I dont understand why they dont to things with Gardner and Robinson on the field at once. Multiplicity would be deadly. Robinson is not a good quarterback everyone knows this. If Gardner would've been starting qb all year with Robinson as a utility/slash role, I dont know that Michigan would have a loss right now. Gardner's skillset obviously fits Borges comfort zone as a playcaller better. Robinson was just too much of a square peg in a round hole. As far as Robinson running today, that had nothing to do with quarterback play. Those were designed runs that could be executed from any position, that if Gardner was in at QB with Robinson on the field as well, would probably have been even more effective. I just feel Michigan completely wasted a year of Devin Gardner's eligibility for the sake of who knows what.

no clue, ask this dingbat stupid coaching staff.