Wisc invented a new way to run the ball and rush the passer (sarcasm alert)

Just trying to figure out what Papuchis and Bo will say. "Who knew Wisconsin had a jet sweep in their playbook? We didn't get game film on that, so it's not our fault we couldn't defend it". How about "once we get a few more recruiting classes in place, we'll be able to defend new Big 10 schemes like the Wisconsin (trademark) jet sweep.

Barney: "They only lined up two D-linemen on the line on third down. I've never seen that in my life. It's a new invention. Maybe someday my children's children will learn how to block it"

• Fire 1

Actually Bo said (i dont believe it becuase there is no way) they did nothing we didnt prepare for. Wiscy emptied the book. Not just the jet sweep, but numerous trickerations that got them the lead they needed.

Yep, that's the typical Bo B.S. that we've gotten to know. Apparently preparing for it meant allowing 20-80 yards per run. Great "preparation", oh Defensive Guru

Actually Bo said (i dont believe it becuase there is no way) they did nothing we didnt prepare for. Wiscy emptied the book. Not just the jet sweep, but numerous trickerations that got them the lead they needed.

Bo is full of sh#t. Bo would be better served on talking less and actually doing it.

And then if he didn't say anything, you'd complain about that. And frankly Bo doesn't say much anyway, except about execution... I'm frustrated from Bo's performance tonight too, but you made a useless comment. Can we still be friends?

Why don't we empty the book once in a while? We've got guys all over that field with talent. We've got guys playing Receiver that can throw the ball. If you're getting your ass kicked why not throw in a trick play or two to get some momentum or at least give them something to watch for to slow them down on the pass rush.

Why don't we empty the book once in a while? We've got guys all over that field with talent. We've got guys playing Receiver that can throw the ball. If you're getting your ass kicked why not throw in a trick play or two to get some momentum or at least give them something to watch for to slow them down on the pass rush.

No kidding! Where we trying to attempt the biggest comeback ever in the third quarter, or were we trying to bore the audience enough to change the channel?? We come out of the half with more zone read, Taylor scramble crap?