Psychology of giving up 70 points

I don't disagree with any of that, but I think the first thing that has to change, before anything else, is our overall team speed. Wisconsin looked far faster than Nebraska on Saturday. Either we were totally gassed or we're just not as fast as they are overall. Whichever, that has to change.

I don't think this is necessarily the case. We could use more athletic players at a few positions but I don't think our guys are especially slow, either. I think the defense is very aggressive and often overpursued. You'd see Wisconsin run a counter and all of our defenders flowed the other way with the lineman, and all of a sudden they're playing catch-up to the RB that cut back in the other direction. Wisky really took advantage of that aggressiveness, in my opinion.

And other times they'd shift around, get the defense out of alignment, and get guys out of position.

One thing that is really wearing on my nerves is the "I don't know" or "I wish i knew" comments coming from the coaching staff.

To me, it tells me either two things. 1) you do know the reason, but you don't want to comment on it publicly. or 2) you truly do not know

Either way it makes this coaching staff look incompetent.