Tubberville to Cincy....?

Comish

Some funny details on Tuberville's departure. I guess Tubs and several other TT coaches were with a bunch or recruits Friday night at a restaurant. Tuberville gets up from the table and walks out. Nobody knew where he went--well, none of the recruits anyway. Then the next day he's a no-show for the tour of campus with the recruits. Shortly after, it's announced that he took the Cincy job. LINK :lol:

HA! That's too bad for Texas Tech, though. Thought Tubberville would be around long enough to make a difference.

I got good neighbors that are Tech season ticket holders. Kinda feel bad for them since they're some of the few 'good fans', if you will, of that program.

Still, that's kinda cheap to duck out of a dinner like that. Would expect that from Saban or someone of ilk, but not Tubberville. In hindsight, though, I may have thought to highly of Tuberville...

Some funny details on Tuberville's departure. I guess Tubs and several other TT coaches were with a bunch or recruits Friday night at a restaurant. Tuberville gets up from the table and walks out. Nobody knew where he went--well, none of the recruits anyway. Then the next day he's a no-show for the tour of campus with the recruits. Shortly after, it's announced that he took the Cincy job. LINK :lol:

Yes, I've read that some of the recruits actually thought he was just stepping away to hit the head. Wow, brings new meaning to the phrase "taking a powder".