My annual plea for a recruiting CliffsNotes

JTrain

Last nights commit of OT David Kneval is a feather in Bo's cap for sure! It sounds like Alabama was going to make room for him and he still liked the Husker offer. I think we can get quality guard play from the commits of the last two years plus Hannon and Samuelson who have verbaled so far this year. It's the tackle play that has hurt us more than anything. This commit solves half of that problem. I'm wondering though if he redshirts to get stronger and learn the finer details of playing Div 1 or if Bo lets him learn on the job?

Last nights commit of OT David Kneval is a feather in Bo's cap for sure! It sounds like Alabama was going to make room for him and he still liked the Husker offer. I think we can get quality guard play from the commits of the last two years plus Hannon and Samuelson who have verbaled so far this year. It's the tackle play that has hurt us more than anything. This commit solves half of that problem. I'm wondering though if he redshirts to get stronger and learn the finer details of playing Div 1 or if Bo lets him learn on the job?

We return our top three tackles next year. Barring injury, I would be very surprised to see him skip a redshirt.

We return our top three tackles next year. Barring injury, I would be very surprised to see him skip a redshirt.

Knevel will be here in the spring, hard to tell what could happen to him by fall camp, could be this years Avery Moss surprise with a full 8 months in the system. I would like to see him RS, but that's a lot to ask of a kid getting here in Jan. I could see him getting mop up duty and getting ready to take over as a soph, has the size already and that's the hard part...be interesting to see how it plays out.

Didn't realize he was an early entrant. That does help. Would likely need to beat out sterup though, whom I still have high expectations for.

Same here. I talk with Zach's dad a couple times a week. Would love to see him see the field in the near future. He has put on about 40 lbs on his 6'8" frame. He has very long arms and quick feet for a man his size. Oh....and by the way....he gets his athletic ability from his mother!